Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun #3 /BiWeekly 11-19 - 2:00 pm est. - 12-3 2:00 pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 7 Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 am
cowboy View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Vic View latest post
PM's General Talk REZ325 1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Results Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 2 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post

Question on a map

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Deer Hunter 2004 and ISV .
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
LogJumper

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:42 am Post subject: Question on a map Reply with quote

LogJumper here,
Sometime back, you had a weekly hunt for DH2004 with a map that had a good hole in one corner.  Do you rememger the name of that map?
I would like to hunt that one again, if I still have it... Smile  Or maybe one of the other members may recall that particular map. If so, could you mention it  here on the forum, or send me an e-maill with the name of that map? I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you in advance for your help....
Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

I don't play 2004 but if you play 2005 There is a Hole in the Stock Map of Utah, it is located in the north east corner of the map where the last set of columns are.
If you walk the ridge-bone between the columns at just the right location you will fall through the texture.  You can set up the
tripod stand and get out of the hole but when you get down you are back in the hole .  There is another in the stock map of
Georgia in the middle of one of the fields west of the farm buildings where the silo's are. Have fun.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
Vidar

norway.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 pm Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

I do not know the map you ask for LogJumper, and I'm not sure if it's the kind of hole - the texture glitch - that Lucky mention here you are thinking of or a "valley" kinda area.

Lucky @ Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm wrote:
There is a Hole in the Stock Map of Utah, it is located in the north east corner of the map where the last set of columns are.
If you walk the ridge-bone between the columns at just the right location you will fall through the texture.  You can set up the tripod stand and get out of the hole but when you get down you are back in the hole .

I haven't experienced that one myself but I have fallen through at two other locations on the Utah stock map. One in the North West corner near the tall column.  This one I only fell through once - a long time ago - and never managed to reproduce.  The other one I know of is due West of the initial spawn point, in the top of the South end of the small ridge with no vegetation on it and some sharp stone formation.  This one I have managed to reproduce.  

There is also another funny thing about Utah.  If you cross the river starting from the original spawn point and go up to the rock formation East by South East, you can actually go inside the rock.  It's a bit of fiddling needed to do it but in the SE end (and also about middle at the W side) of the base of the rock you can get inside it.
I had a great time with this back when I hosted online server for DH2005.  It was hillarious sitting inside the rock (name tag over your head was not visible to others) and talk to people.  Fun times.

Get registered or Log in
LogJumper

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

Nope, Vidar, that isn't the type of hole I'm talking about.
The one I have in mind is the type of hole in the terrain; one that if you fall into, you can't climb back  out. I'm pretty sure that it was a muledeer map and I'm pretty sure it was a DH2004 map. But maybe I'm wrong it might have been a DH2005 map. Also, there was a river in the north/northest area of the map. It also had some pretty high rock formations throughout the map. Of course, it migh have been only in my mind, LOL Very Happy
I'll keep looking through my list of maps; maybe I'll run across it sooner or later. Thanks for the input, though. I appreciate it.

LogJumper here.
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:54 pm Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

LogJumper @ Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 pm wrote:
Nope, Vidar, that isn't the type of hole I'm talking about.
The one I have in mind is the type of hole in the terrain; one that if you fall into, you can't climb back  out. I'm pretty sure that it was a muledeer map and I'm pretty sure it was a DH2004 map. But maybe I'm wrong it might have been a DH2005 map. Also, there was a river in the north/northest area of the map. It also had some pretty high rock formations throughout the map. Of course, it migh have been only in my mind, LOL Very Happy
I'll keep looking through my list of maps; maybe I'll run across it sooner or later. Thanks for the input, though. I appreciate it.

LogJumper here.

Over at BGL, one of there map makers, bugman (who passed away some time back) made a map with holes in it, the name had the word "Trap" in it, I think. Bad news though, all of BGL maps are currently un-accessible. I can't remember well though, sorry Sad I'll search my stock and see if I can find it, no promises though.

Get registered or Log in
Vidar

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:19 am Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 am wrote:

Over at BGL, one of there map makers, bugman (who passed away some time back) made a map with holes in it, the name had the word "Trap" in it, I think. Bad news though, all of BGL maps are currently un-accessible. I can't remember well though, sorry Sad I'll search my stock and see if I can find it, no promises though.

I do believe Bugman made 2 maps with TRAP in the name.  I've looked through some of the maps I have but so far I can only find one of them:
(BGM)BOOBYTRAPISLAND1.spk

It's an island map - he made a few of those.  Could it be this one perhaps?

Get registered or Log in
LogJumper

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

LogJumper here,
Nope, that srill isn't  the type of hole I'm talking about... Surprised  This hole is a feature  of the terrain; like a deep hole with steep sides.  Once you're  in it, theres no way you can climb out. Sometime back  there was a weekly hunt  for mule deer (I think). Several hunters couldn't find a way across the river in the map  which was in the northern part. Anyway, there was a deep hole  in the area and if you fell in, you had to re-start the game to get out. Still don't remember if it was a DH2004 or DH2005 map.

Anyway, everyone doesn't have to rack their brains trying to find it.  I'll probably run across it again sooner or later. Thanks anyway for all the info from everyone.. Smile

Hope I can help someone out down the line.
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

I think I remember it. Does it have Volcano's on it? I remember a map when you got inside a Volcano, you could not exit with out restarting  the game.

Get registered or Log in
Visit RealmDesignz Today
ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

After some searching thru the forum and my emails the name of the map is;
DHAC Muledeer Adventure Hunt
The crossing is in the Northeast corner Surprised

Get registered or Log in
LogJumper

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 am Post subject: Re: Question on a map Reply with quote

ron,
I think that may be the one I was thinking about. Will try it later today.. Thanks for looking it up for me. Don'r know what I'd (we'd) do without some great people on the site willing to give a helping hand now and again.. Smile

Will be pretty busy today (and tomorrow,too) babysitting our granddaughter. Sure does take up some time, for sure... Very Happy

LogJumper here. Thanks again
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Deer Hunter 2004 and ISV . All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: