Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:18 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 7 Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:14 am
ron4560 View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

Changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Site Announcements
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm Post subject: Changes Reply with quote

First off, thank you for your support to the site since magnum & I having been running things. Its your support that kept this site alive and the leader in the online hunting community.

Last week Magnum approached me about his desire to step away from the site to pursue other interests. Magnum is the smartest person I met when it comes to the Deer Hunter series, Map editor, and running these web sites. Magnum has given me his support since I met him. He has always been the voice of reason when ever I needed advise or guidance in matters of this site.  He offered me complete control an ownership of Hagadoo. At first I was overwhelmed that he thought of me, then  my joy turned into fear and anxiety. after a couple of PM's back and forth to him, I accepted his offer. Magnum's regular appearance to the site will be deeply missed by all & me!

So what does this mean? Really nothing except for this, we may experience some speed bumps along the way. I am not as proficient with all the in's & out's of running this site as Mag. That is why he told me that he will be reachable when problems arise. I notified a few people & offered them staff positions to help me out. Both have replied  already.

Vic will be coming on board as Staff, his mission will be to do the weekly results, Record book updates, & Misc. housing keeping. This will be a work in progress, as I still have to figure out how to give him limited access to the backside of the site. The same will go for Dan

DanthemanBoone (Dan) will be coming on board as staff also. His mission will be to review the maps being requested to be hosted on our site, as well as adding them to our site.

Mickey will still be staying on as a Moderator.

TK Sniper and One Shot Chris (both BGL Staff) will still have moderator status here also. We support BGL as they have done for use in the past, Thank you.

Magnum will still stay on in a full Administration position until I can run the site in my sleep (this will be a long time from now, LOL). He will retain backside access to fix things if & when I break them!

I will be tweaking some other things on the site, as well as deleting some stuff. Things may improve for the good in some eyes, well bad in the view of others. I will do my best to please all. I will be doing the results for a week or two, until I learn them enough that I can teach Vic.

Now, please hold off on recommendations & improvements to the site until I have a chance to settle in. Hopefully in less then a month, you will never know that we had any changes happen :)

To all the site members & regular weekly hunters, Thank you. Now lets continue to keep OUR site Number !

Ray

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm Post subject: Re: Changes Reply with quote

It would be a bad thing to give me your whole backside acess!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 pm Post subject: Re: Changes Reply with quote

Vic @ Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm wrote:
It would be a bad thing to give me your whole backside acess!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

It said LIMITED victor! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Get registered or Log in
ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm Post subject: Re: Changes Reply with quote

I wouldn' even give Vic limited to my backside!! First thing he would want to do is sqeeze my anal gland and he would like it SO much he wouldn't let go Razz

Get registered or Log in
Visit RealmDesignz Today
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:20 am Post subject: Re: Changes Reply with quote

HaHa ron Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
(SWE)SHFila4

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:48 am Post subject: Re: Changes Reply with quote

Hi REZ325  Smile

Good Luck with the site in the future REZ325 and the other members in the staff  

Ps.And thanks Magnum and good luck in the future

Get registered or Log in
Mr_Mule

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm Post subject: Re: Changes Reply with quote

If I knew how I'd offer to help.
I sent some maps to Mag not too long ago.
Check with him & if he doesn't have the time to test them or if I need to send them to someone let me know who.

All you guys rock but Mag will surely be missed!!!

Get registered or Log in
Jimbo1952

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm Post subject: Re: Changes Reply with quote

Good luck to you Mag and you can count on me to give Ray my full support to keep Hagadoo #1
Visit DFG-GAMING.COM Today
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Site Announcements All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: