Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun #3 /BiWeekly 11-19 - 2:00 pm est. - 12-3 2:00 pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Vic View latest post
PM's General Talk REZ325 1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Results Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 2 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post

IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Site Announcements
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 pm Post subject: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

For the second week in a row, some entries are not coming clean. Effective immediately,  3 hunters accounts are ineligible to submit entries (to include this weeks hunt) for our weekly hunts. After I show my finding to Magnum, these 3 will be banned. This will stop today, or our weekly hunts will be by invitation only. Let's stop cheating! You all are taking the fun out of this game quick! Sad

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Last edited by REZ325 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:25 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

hmmm,,get them cheating bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
Kalliee

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Yeah, cheating isn't any good. Hopefully there won't be anymore problems.
I am against cheating, but vic, saying good riddance in the shoutbox seemed kind of rude. Just my opinion  Smile
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:51 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

No what's rude is trying to cheat us hunters that hunt 12 hours a day

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
Kalliee

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I know that. It's not something that should be tolerated. I'm just saying that new comers and other people will see that in the shoutbox before they look at the threads.. Just an iffy image in my mind. No offense was meant on your behalf! (12 hours a day! that's insane!)
Mickey

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:59 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

They had there chance they blew it so this will show if you cheat you will be caught and you will get banned. SO lets all have fun and enjoy the hunting...

Get registered or Log in
RutMaster

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:46 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Not to mention the fact that you must really suck to have to cheat at a Hunting Game...wow!!!

Get registered or Log in

(SWE)SHFila4

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:59 am Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Yeah, cheating isn't any good. Exclamation

Get registered or Log in
Visit Detailed Designs Today
momom

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

The funny thing about cheaters is they consider  themselves to be sooooo much smarter than everyone else and it's that ego that gets them caught everytime....... one little slip and  BANG!!!!  We got ya!!!    Cheaters never win.  Winners never cheat.
Kalliee

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:44 am Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Who was the third person? We know who 2 of them were because they were posted in the Shoutbox.. Not a big deal, just curious. How did they cheat? I mean, it'd be pretty easy to get caught cheating considering you send it your dht files and such, so I wonder what they did that made them feel so smart...
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:06 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

The evidence I had on the third one was not enough to convince Magnum, He has the last say, period. In my eyes, he would have been gone. The third person in time will make another mistake, when he does, it will be easy to convince Magnum to boot him Smile  I will not educate you all on what I look for to determine these conclusion, except our finding proved beyond the shadow of a doubt what they were doing was against our rules and a ban-able offense.
I have not posted about this, but starting in the new year, our hunts will be designed to challenge the hunter, and make it harder to cheat. The true elite from the site will then show through. Good Luck to all!

Get registered or Log in
Kalliee

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:32 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

understandable! And a new challenge? That'll be interesting!
Visit Detailed Designs Today
Mickey

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:27 pm Post subject: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Good post ray

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Site Announcements All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: