Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search


 
Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Back again... General Talk LRHUNTER 0 Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 pm
LRHUNTER View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 10 Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post

CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> DH2005 Bragging Room
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff
Moderator



Joined: Oct 08, 2008

Posts: 2130
Location: Harrisburg, PA
usa.gif


Reputation: 365.1Reputation: 365.1
votes: 14

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:31 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

Blackbart, I will go into your profile & see how its set up and make changes if necessary.
Ok, check you posting & time info, it should be correct now, that is if you are in the central time zone (I hope LOL) I do not understand the whole daylight saving adjustment, so when the time changes in the fall & your post time may be off by and hour, don't wig out.


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Geter



Joined: Nov 17, 2008

Posts: 318

usa.gif


Reputation: 129.1

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:39 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

Hey rez, can you change mine too, even know it doesn't bother me, i just want it correct !  Very Happy


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Magnum1973



Joined: Oct 08, 2008

Posts: 934

usa.gif


Reputation: 245.4
votes: 2

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:53 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:31 pm wrote:
Blackbart, I will go into your profile & see how its set up and make changes if necessary.
Ok, check you posting & time info, it should be correct now, that is if you are in the central time zone (I hope LOL) I do not understand the whole daylight saving adjustment, so when the time changes in the fall & your post time may be off by and hour, don't wig out.


It will still be the correct time.


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff
Moderator



Joined: Oct 08, 2008

Posts: 2130
Location: Harrisburg, PA
usa.gif


Reputation: 365.1Reputation: 365.1
votes: 14

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:56 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

geter @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:39 pm wrote:
Hey rez, can you change mine too, even know it doesn't bother me, i just want it correct !  Very Happy


Only if you promise to control your postings Smile


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
Geter



Joined: Nov 17, 2008

Posts: 318

usa.gif


Reputation: 129.1

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:57 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

Can one of you admins, like rez and magnum, can you change my time settings, i live in virginia so its eastern, but i don't know how to set it up on my profile, so can one of you set it for me Very Happy .


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff
Moderator



Joined: Oct 08, 2008

Posts: 2130
Location: Harrisburg, PA
usa.gif


Reputation: 365.1Reputation: 365.1
votes: 14

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

geter @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:39 pm wrote:
Hey rez, can you change mine too, even know it doesn't bother me, i just want it correct !  Very Happy


I changed it, it should read correct now, please post back with your finding Smile


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Geter



Joined: Nov 17, 2008

Posts: 318

usa.gif


Reputation: 129.1

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

Alright thank you rez, what do you mean control my postings? Laughing


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff
Moderator



Joined: Oct 08, 2008

Posts: 2130
Location: Harrisburg, PA
usa.gif


Reputation: 365.1Reputation: 365.1
votes: 14

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:05 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

geter @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:59 pm wrote:
Alright thank you rez, what do you mean control my postings? Laughing


First of all, is your time correct now? Second, please add constructive content to the forums for the most part. Nothing is gained by seeing your name behind every post in the forum box, in fact, it makes it hard for me to navigate through all your one liners to see if someone actually needs something or help. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your help, you just make my job a little harder at times.


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
Geter



Joined: Nov 17, 2008

Posts: 318

usa.gif


Reputation: 129.1

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

Oh sorry, i just got addictive  Sad . But now its gonna be hard for me, oh well, i guess i will be gone for a week then, so i won't be addictive!


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff
Moderator



Joined: Oct 08, 2008

Posts: 2130
Location: Harrisburg, PA
usa.gif


Reputation: 365.1Reputation: 365.1
votes: 14

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:17 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

geter @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 pm wrote:
Oh sorry, i just got addictive  Sad . But now its gonna be hard for me, oh well, i guess i will be gone for a week then, so i won't be addictive!


IS YOUR TIME CORRECT NOW?????????????????????


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Geter



Joined: Nov 17, 2008

Posts: 318

usa.gif


Reputation: 129.1

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:23 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

YES, lol. Sorry, i forgot to say that, well i will be gone for a week, goodbye Sad .


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BLACKBART



Joined: Jul 26, 2009

Posts: 220
Location: Michigan
usa.gif


Reputation: 21Reputation: 21

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:05 pm wrote:
geter @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:59 pm wrote:
Alright thank you rez, what do you mean control my postings? Laughing


First of all, is your time correct now? Second, please add constructive content to the forums for the most part. Nothing is gained by seeing your name behind every post in the forum box, in fact, it makes it hard for me to navigate through all your one liners to see if someone actually needs something or help. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your help, you just make my job a little harder at times.


Sorry to be a nuisance.I have no idea if my time is right, that is what I am trying to find out? My content is not constructive because I have to keep asking the same question different ways until I get an answer I can use. If I ask a question and don't understand the answer,I don't know what else I can do except to stop asking for help.I thought that that is what these forums are for.My apologies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Visit Detailed Designs Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff
Moderator



Joined: Oct 08, 2008

Posts: 2130
Location: Harrisburg, PA
usa.gif


Reputation: 365.1Reputation: 365.1
votes: 14

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:36 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

BLACKBART @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 pm wrote:
REZ325 @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:05 pm wrote:
geter @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:59 pm wrote:
Alright thank you rez, what do you mean control my postings? Laughing


First of all, is your time correct now? Second, please add constructive content to the forums for the most part. Nothing is gained by seeing your name behind every post in the forum box, in fact, it makes it hard for me to navigate through all your one liners to see if someone actually needs something or help. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your help, you just make my job a little harder at times.


Sorry to be a nuisance.I have no idea if my time is right, that is what I am trying to find out? My content is not constructive because I have to keep asking the same question different ways until I get an answer I can use. If I ask a question and don't understand the answer,I don't know what else I can do except to stop asking for help.I thought that that is what these forums are for.My apologies.


My post was not directed at you. If you need help, ask. Help us help you, get team speak. Do you have any teenage children, they understand team speak & ventrilo. Do you know any younger generation friends that would understand & help you get it?


Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BLACKBART



Joined: Jul 26, 2009

Posts: 220
Location: Michigan
usa.gif


Reputation: 21Reputation: 21

Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 pm Post subject: Re: CHIPEWA RIVER BUCK Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:36 pm wrote:
BLACKBART @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 pm wrote:
REZ325 @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:05 pm wrote:
geter @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:59 pm wrote:
Alright thank you rez, what do you mean control my postings? Laughing


First of all, is your time correct now? Second, please add constructive content to the forums for the most part. Nothing is gained by seeing your name behind every post in the forum box, in fact, it makes it hard for me to navigate through all your one liners to see if someone actually needs something or help. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your help, you just make my job a little harder at times.


Sorry to be a nuisance.I have no idea if my time is right, that is what I am trying to find out? My content is not constructive because I have to keep asking the same question different ways until I get an answer I can use. If I ask a question and don't understand the answer,I don't know what else I can do except to stop asking for help.I thought that that is what these forums are for.My apologies.


My post was not directed at you. If you need help, ask. Help us help you, get team speak. Do you have any teenage children, they understand team speak & ventrilo. Do you know any younger generation friends that would understand & help you get it?

I have to get a mic first
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  DH2005 Bragging Room All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group

DFG-Hunter Theme by DarkForge Graphics LLC ©
Forums ©

Spambot Killer
Site Map

[News Feed] [Forums Feed] [Downloads Feed] [Web Links Feed] Powered by HTML Purifier[Validate robots.txt]

WWW.HAGADOO.COM

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2006 by Francisco Burzi.
All logos, trademarks and posts in this site are property of their respective owners, all the rest © 2006 by the site owner.
Powered by Nuke-Evolution.

This site is cached. Click here to update the cache.
[ Page Generation: 6048 Seconds | Memory Usage: 8.97 MB | DB Queries: 100 ]

Do Not Click