Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Biweekly # 20 10-8 -10-22 2:pm est. -10-22 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:51 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Back after 8 Years Introduce yourself MarkGS 4 Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 am
MarkGS View latest post
Hunt #18 Results 9-10 -9-24 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm
REZ325 View latest post
BiWeekly Hunt # 19 9-24 -10-08 2:00pm est. -10-08 1:00pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Moving House. General Talk DanthemanBoone 5 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 am
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Hunt #17 Results 8-27 - 9-10 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:28 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Hunt # 18 9-10 2pm est - 9-24 est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 am
ron4560 View latest post

photo gallery
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Deer Hunter 2005
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLACKBART

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:50 pm Post subject: photo gallery Reply with quote

could someone ediot proof the steps required to move a screenshot from Deerhunter 2005 game to the photo gallery at this forum.PLEASE don't generalize, be very specific and try to fool proof your instructions. Crying or Very sad
Geter

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

I really don't know nothing about the phtogallery but you can go to photobucket and upload your pictures there, and the will have a code list and copy the one that says IMG, and paste it in the post in the DH2005 Bragging Room.  Wink

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:15 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Blackbart, sorry for your frustration. We had another image hosting block here, but we disabled it because of some problems we were having with it. Coppermine is tricky for me also, so I don't really use it. Open and account at photobucket .com  & up load your image's there. Once uploaded, copy & paste the image code to your forum post. Press preview to see it it works before you post. If you are having more problems, find me in team speak tonight. I can help you better there. Good Luck Smile

Get registered or Log in
Geter

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Go to photobucket.com like rez325 said, then hit uplaod image from your computer, then upload the photo in the folder path like this C:\Program Files\Atari\Deer Hunter 2005\Game\Screenshots. Then hit upload, and thenthey will want you to name it, but you don't have to just go back to your album and the there will be an box under it and right click the one that says IMG, and hit copy. Then come to this website and go to forums, then hunting on this site, then click on dh2005 bragging room and then make a post and then right click in the textbox and click paste then go down to the bottom, and hit preview, and then if your image shows then hit post. Good luck !!!

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Visit Evo-File Today
BLACKBART

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:41 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 pm wrote:
Blackbart, sorry for your frustration. We had another image hosting block here, but we disabled it because of some problems we were having with it. Coppermine is tricky for me also, so I don't really use it. Open and account at photobucket .com  & up load your image's there. Once uploaded, copy & paste the image code to your forum post. Press preview to see it it works before you post. If you are having more problems, find me in team speak tonight. I can help you better there. Good Luck Smile

I really hate to need being led by the nose like this ,so I apologize for my lack of knowledge about this site, I just found it yesterday so when you say "find me in team speak" I need to know how to do that, where is it? Also several posts have made reference to the "Bragging Room" where is it ,how do I find that.Please believe that I have looked all over this site, but I can't locate these places???> Sad
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Sorry for that!
Team Speak:
team speak is a voice over internet program you have to down load. Its like talking on a telephone, but to many people at one time. You can down load the program at teamspeak.com once downloaded, get a mic & enter into our server directly though the link found in our team speak info block to the right lower of the site. once down loaded, click "Connect", and you should be in. Once there I will help you further in finalizing your set up.
Bragging Room:
To the left of the site, click on forums. scroll down until your fin DH2005 bragging room. Click on it, it will bring you to the bragging room section. Click on new topic (add topic, I forget, sorry) & start your thread, make sure you name your subject.

Have Fun Smile

Get registered or Log in
Magnum1973

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:44 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Click the link for team speak instructions.    LINK

Here is the link for the DH2005 bragging forum    Link

Somewhere I have pictures on how to use photobucket.  Maybe they are on my photobucket account?  lol  I will post them if I find them.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Magnum1973

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Here is the photobucket tutorial

It is in the FAQ section on the homepage.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by Magnum1973 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
TKSniper
Staff
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

That link can only be accessed by admin

Here is the tutorial I made for using the forum media tools
Pls note that using the img tags provided at Pbucket is bit more simple.

I thought I would post a lil "how to" for using the attachment tools that are on this new theme.
Below is a double size image of a portion of the tool bar provided in the posting box.
Get registered or Log in

1) Insert Image
2) Insert Flash File
3) Insert Video File (avi)
4) Insert Streaming Sound
5) Insert Real Media File
6) Insert Google Video
7) Insert YouTube Video

All of those Icons will create a pop up window. (Note: Internet Explorer is not friendly with this. It will be blocked until you allow it by clicking the yellow flag  below the tabs portion of the browser ). In this pop up window, you will paste or type the URL of the hosted content. All content must be on a host server,  Meaning, you cannot upload content from your computer to the Hagadoo server for this to work.
Click OK to insert the new tag the pop up will create.
That's it.   Very Happy

Get registered or Log in

BIG GAME LODGE
Geter

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:37 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Nice tutorial tksniper, i wish i had that when i first tried putting images on a site. lol

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
BLACKBART

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

TKSniper @ Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 am wrote:
That link can only be accessed by admin

Here is the tutorial I made for using the forum media tools
Pls note that using the img tags provided at Pbucket is bit more simple.

I thought I would post a lil "how to" for using the attachment tools that are on this new theme.
Below is a double size image of a portion of the tool bar provided in the posting box.
Get registered or Log in

1) Insert Image
2) Insert Flash File
3) Insert Video File (avi)
4) Insert Streaming Sound
5) Insert Real Media File
6) Insert Google Video
7) Insert YouTube Video

All of those Icons will create a pop up window. (Note: Internet Explorer is not friendly with this. It will be blocked until you allow it by clicking the yellow flag  below the tabs portion of the browser ). In this pop up window, you will paste or type the URL of the hosted content. All content must be on a host server,  Meaning, you cannot upload content from your computer to the Hagadoo server for this to work.
Click OK to insert the new tag the pop up will create.
That's it.   Very Happy

Hi TK, you have helped me figure out somethigs on DH2005 Game (Denis van) but I am stuck again.I went to photobucket, copied some screen shots from DH2005, and downloaded them to photobucket, but I am not following what to do next. Do I have to create a place to save my photos to FIRST then go to photobucket and download them or what.The instructions you just explained don't help, I don't know what you are referring to?I don't even know what to ask right now.All I want to do is post some screen shots from DH2005, I never thought it would be this involved!! Sad
Geter

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Alright go to phtotobucket make an album save them on  that album then click on the photo alright then look on the left side on the windows and there is a box with codes, get the one that says IMG Code then right click on the words and hit copy and come here in to the dh2005 bragging room and make a post, and in the textbox, right click on the textbox and click paste then hit preveiw post at the bottom, and it will show the picture, then come down to the bottom and hit POST.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Visit Evo-Install Today
BLACKBART

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 am Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Guess I'm too stupid to post pictures on your site. Can't figure it out.See ya, happy hunting, I'm outta here!
Geter

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:54 am Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

Were sorry, im trying to make simple as possible. But i guess i can't. Here is the simpliest way :

Alright go to phtotobucket make an album save them on  that album then click on the photo alright then look on the left side on the windows and there is a box with codes, get the one that says IMG Code then right click on the words and hit copy and come here in to the dh2005 bragging room and make a post, and in the textbox, right click on the textbox and click paste then hit preveiw post at the bottom, and it will show the picture, then come down to the bottom and hit POST.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am Post subject: Re: photo gallery Reply with quote

You are not too stupid, you just gave up to easily. When I started playing DH2005, I got the D/L version online, it came with nothing but problems. I spent weeks, if not more then a year trying to resolve those issues. Sometimes it just takes time! If everything has to be right now for you, you will probably go through life frustrated a lot. Keep trying, never give up.
OK, back on topic, In your photobucket account where you down loaded your pics to, directly below them you should have coding. Hoover over the very last set of codes (there should be 4 groups of codes) it should turn blue when hoovered over, Right Click, click "Copy". You now copied that image code to your PC. Come back to our site in the forums & make your post. After you are done with your text,  right click, "Paste" and the image code that you copied should appear next. Click preview to see if it shows. I hope that helps or explains better. Good Luck Smile

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Deer Hunter 2005 All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: