Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun #3 /BiWeekly 11-19 - 2:00 pm est. - 12-3 2:00 pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 7 Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 am
cowboy View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Vic View latest post
PM's General Talk REZ325 1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Results Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 2 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post

The great moose hunt.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Deer Hunter Tournament
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnum1973

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:59 pm Post subject: The great moose hunt. Reply with quote

Saturday night I was alone in teamspeak when ARZ2001(aleah,REZ325's 7 year old daughter) came into teamspeak and asked me if I wanted to hunt online with her.  I was bored and it is always a blast to hunt with her so I told her to open a server.  After opening and closing the server a bunch of times, she finally found a map that she liked.  She told me that all she needed to get was a moose.  We walked all over the map and did not see a thing.  Right before the game was set to expire, another player on the server bagged a moose.  I looked to see where he was and I told Aleah I would get her a moose the next hunt.  Well as soon as we loaded, I was charged by a cow moose and my initial reaction was to shoot in self defense. Laughing  The moose died at my feet and the next thing I hear is "Magnum I wanted the moose".  So now I start feeling a little bad.  I keep talking and telling Aleah to follow me and I will find her a moose,which she does, but she is barely talking to me.  It is at this time that REZ325 comes onto team speak and I tell him that I shot a moose and I don't think Aleah is to happy with me.  He tells me that she is shedding some tears.  Now I feel like I am about an inch tall and didn't think that I could feel any worse then I did at that time.  I wished I had just let the moose kill me so that Aleah could get it instead.  We continue walking and REZ announces that he has a moose in the south part of the map.  "Quick Aleah, follow me"  I tell her.  We are going to get her a moose.  We walk south about 100 yards and before we can even get to REZ a bull moose walks out in the open.  I don't even remember what I said but I know I was shouting at her to shoot it.  Well being the expert markswoman that she is, she killed that moose.  She got her moose that she had been looking for and I got off the hook.  Here is a picture of the moose that she shot.  GOOD JOB Aleah!!!!!
[img]
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
[/img]

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:08 pm Post subject: Re: The great moose hunt. Reply with quote

If  I remember right, She went on to kick all our butts that night /round. Mag, I think your exact words were, "I can't believe a 7 year old is kicking our butts", LOL! She bagged everything she had a tag for I think! Luck be a Lady tonight! Good Job Baby!

Get registered or Log in
rrrr

usa.gif

Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:34 pm Post subject: Re: The great moose hunt. Reply with quote

Whoa!!! Razz  Wink  Shocked  That is one huge moose nice job Aleah. Mag you might be a good guide sometime Laughing
ARZ2001

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:38 pm Post subject: Re: The great moose hunt. Reply with quote

mag  i  like  the  post  you  wrote  me   it  was  nice of you to do that for a 7 year old i couldent find a moose with out you mag
Visit Evo-Install Today
DeerKillers

italy.gif

votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:41 am Post subject: Re: The great moose hunt. Reply with quote

Good job! Smile

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
outrider

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am Post subject: Re: The great moose hunt. Reply with quote

mag, your an old softy.  good tale.
Vidar

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 am Post subject: Re: The great moose hunt. Reply with quote

Well, that is what it's all about in my book - good time hunting with good friends!  
Extra fun when the hunters get the prey they want - great job Aleah, and good thing you got off the hook there Mag!  Smile
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Deer Hunter Tournament All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: