Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Biweekly # 20 10-8 -10-22 2:pm est. -10-22 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:51 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Back after 8 Years Introduce yourself MarkGS 4 Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 am
MarkGS View latest post
Hunt #18 Results 9-10 -9-24 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm
REZ325 View latest post
BiWeekly Hunt # 19 9-24 -10-08 2:00pm est. -10-08 1:00pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Moving House. General Talk DanthemanBoone 5 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 am
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Hunt #17 Results 8-27 - 9-10 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:28 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Hunt # 18 9-10 2pm est - 9-24 est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 am
ron4560 View latest post

Closing thoughts on the team hunt
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Deer Hunter 2005
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:39 am Post subject: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Wow, what a great week (Except for me LOL) Hopefully all teams had fun and killed some monsters! From hunting with a lot of you all in my server & talking to you in team speak, a lot of big deer were killed. Some even made the record book!

Remember, Captains send your entry to teamhunt@hagadoo.com  before noon est today. I have the scores done before this evening. Thanks for all your support & continuing to make this the best site on the internet.

-STAFF-

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:56 am Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

The hunt description says eleven o'clock and you say noon. Which is correct? Can we hunt right up till 12?

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch...

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:03 am Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Mossyback_Moe @ Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 am wrote:
The hunt description says eleven o'clock and you say noon. Which is correct? Can we hunt right up till 12?

The hunt ends at 11 O'Clock, as per the rules! . I said "The captains need to have there entries to me by 12" Wink

Get registered or Log in
RutMaster

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 am Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Great Hunt! Looking forward to that again!

Get registered or Log in

Visit Evo-File Today
ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 am Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

That was a Blast Very Happy But now I need sleep Razz
DeerKillers

italy.gif

votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

I agree with ron! I need to sleep too! But at least I bagged a nice typical Very Happy

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
JCT

Location: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica
bolivia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

This was the best week ever lol, at leats for me  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Get registered or Log in
Jesse James

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:58 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Between the end of the first legend & the beginning of the second legend we will have a -by- week. I was thinking about having a "TEAM HUNT". There will be a cash prize for the winners! This will only happen if we get 7 teams, 14 hunters total. So, if you all want this to happen tell all your friends & people from other sites to come & sign up. Please post your teams name & members in this thread. So lets get our numbers back up & spread the word. I'll post more info after I see 5 teams signed up Smile

Happy Hunting
-STAFF-

Teams Hunting:
1. Team R&R (aka Team Ring, Ring Disconnect) RutMaster "A" Hunter, Ron4560(Captain) "B" hunter
2. Team Renegade (aka Team Sure Bet, JK) MossyBack_Moe "A" Hunter, Jesse James(Captain)"B" Hunter
3. Team Airborne (aka Team Fat Chance LOL) DeerKillers "B" Hunter, REZ325 (Captain) "A" Hunter
4. Team Maestros Cazadores (aka don't even ask me to pronouce it! LOL Laughing )   Vidar "A" Hunter & JCT ( El Capitano) "B" Hunter
5. Team Buckmasters  (aka Team over & under)  Sniper_Austin "A" Hunter, Buckmaster (Captain)  "B"" Hunter
6. Team  TBD>  Mickey "B" Hunter, Magnum1973(Captain) "A" Hunter
7.  Team Misfits  Buck Terminator (Captain) "B" Hunter, Robert "A" Hunter
8. Team Cro Hunt  Doc77 (Captain) "B" HUnter, Cufta0705 "A" Hunter

For the record; I have just been notified that there will be no cash prize to the winning team now.  Reason; Staff claims they did not get 7 entries, so no prize.  That is not what was stated above before the hunt took place, but I guess the rules can change anytime depending on who's team wins.  Had I known this I would not have hunted as hard as I did and spent more time with the family.  Oh well, the saga continues.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Visit Evo-Install Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Jesse, you quoted the first post I made in reference to the team hunt. At the end of that post I stated more info would follow when I saw 5 teams signed up. When we got the fifth team, I posted the info on the team hunt. Please click on this link;

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=65

At the bottom, It plainly states, " a cash prize of 100.00 dollars will only be paid out if I get 7 entries" It did not say 7 teams to sign up, it said 7 entries. Why the other teams did not submit, is beyond me, may be you should direct you questioning towards them as why they did not submit & entry. I was just following the rules posted in that link and agreed to by you and your partner. If you did not like the hunts rules & objective, you all should have withdrawn your team at that point. My goal was to get participation & competition. If 3 more teams would have submitted, the outcome may have been different.

Get registered or Log in
Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:19 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Is your last name Obama. No transparency here and everyone on every site should be made aware of your sneaking loopholes. That should really help the site. As for your money, roll it in a tight little roll and shove it. I don't need it. It's reward enough for me to whip your whining butt.....lol
The reason the other teams did not submit an entry is because they had nothing and wimped out. It wouldn't have been different if 10 teams had sent entries. You even posted that the checks already had our names on them.....lol

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch...

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Jesse James

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:36 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Your right Ray, the outcome would have been different had the other 3 sent in their entries, you would be sending the prize to the winners.  I wonder, had another team won, how they would feel about those dead beat other 3 team members.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
RutMaster

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:18 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Jesse James @ Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:36 pm wrote:
Your right Ray, the outcome would have been different had the other 3 sent in their entries, you would be sending the prize to the winners.  I wonder, had another team won, how they would feel about those dead beat other 3 team members.
Well I know I would be upset if our Team had won and we weren't getting our prize money because 3 teams didn't get their entries in. However....the rule clearly states that unless 7 entries are received there will be no payout. Ray, I have an idea.....how about putting that 100.00 purse toward another Tourney....maybe a server only hunt!!!!  I think that would be interesting... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Get registered or Log in

Visit Evo-Install Today
Jesse James

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Mossy and I were hunting on a server, what difference would that make? The only thing interesting would be how to see into the future on how many teams would send in an entry.  All week long was your expectation on how many teams would send in an entry or was it on the prize?  The other three teams should have never signed up, they were not dedicated or professional. This turned out like someone wanting to watch a super bowl game and only one team shows up, the only difference is the team that showed up would have won.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Magnum1973

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:54 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

For the record here is the pm that Ray sent to me on what to do about only 5 teams submitting.

To: Magnum1973 (Online)
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 pm
Subject: What should I do Quote message
I wanted 7 entries to pay out the prize money, I only got 5 entries. What should I do? Should I pay it out any ways or keep it? It does not make a difference to me any how? Just need some advice? Did this ever happen in the past?

Ray

As you can see it didn't matter to him.  Also in the post he didn't say who won.  I told him the pay out was for seven teams and only 5 submitted, so don't pay it out.  There will also be NO MORE cash prizes.  To much bitching and moaning over regular hunts and throwing in money just makes it crazier.

Jesse as for what RutMaster said, I think what he means is to have one server set up that all have to hunt on.  Will it make a difference?  Maybe or mayber not but at least it a suggestion for a new hunt idea.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
RutMaster

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:26 pm Post subject: Re: Closing thoughts on the team hunt Reply with quote

Thanks for clearing that up Mag...that's exactly what I meant.

Get registered or Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Deer Hunter 2005 All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: