Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:31 pm Post subject: A tip for no lag on DH 2005 maps! REALLY?
This is for hunters who experience lag while hunting a map and is getting the slow robot walk or run and don't know how to adjust the video settings while playing the map.
1. hit escape while hunting the map.
2. go into settings (video)
3. hit the auto settings high button.
4. change resolution 1024 x 728 x 32 to 1024 x 728 x 16
5. click for bending grass. ( still want grass motion ) if not leave it off.
6. Apply settings.
7. If u still experience problems but in most cases this fixes the problem even with a frame rate of 14,
hit the auto setting medium button. repeat steps 4, 5, 6.
8. If at this stage it isn't working it's time to think about investing in a better computer. An 800 mhz
computer will run the 2005 game bare bones at low settings but u miss out on what the game can
really produce because u don't get much detail and color as what the map was really made.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum