Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 8 Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:58 pm
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

skill points and hunter levels
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> General Talk
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
pappy

canada.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm Post subject: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

hello all . i have a few questions to bore you with
1..my level is  master hunter 4 @ 137.60   ?what is the highest level and points you can get on the game
2..you receive 15 skill points when you start at the beginning of he game.  i have earned  6 skill points so far.  ? can you earn more skill points and how do you do it
3..if you should get for example  25 bucks from each of the catagories  record..w/record..non-typical etc  do you gain anything extra
4..i have earned all the trophies  6 in all..are there any more to be earned
take care and yes it was still snowing in manitoba canada yesterday. i think that dan's "bigfoot" sent some of it's hair to make parka's for the mosquitoes    so they will be ready for us when spring finally comes   lol Laughing  Laughing

KEEP YOUR NOSE TO THE WIND AND YOUR POWDER DRY...
ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:29 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

1) 160.00
2) 21
3) Yes more rank points if you use the bows on WR"S
4) Don't think so ,can't remember how to see the trophies

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:24 am Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

thanks  Ron.

Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

ron4560 @ Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 pm wrote:
1) 160.00
2) 21

Ron I gave you a 100 for the quiz because you got all 4 right but the last one I deducted
1/2 point for not looking in your Trophy Room Case  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

ron4560 @ Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 pm wrote:
1) 160.00
2) 21

Ron I gave you a 100 for the quiz because you got all 4 right but the last one I deducted
1/2 point for not looking in your Trophy Room Case  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

txs guys...but where do you go or what do you do after  after getting 160 points...is that all there is left to the game or do you go to something else.  i just hope i can get to the 160     txs again

Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:02 am Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

pappy @ Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 pm wrote:
txs guys...but where do you go or what do you do after  after getting 160 points...is that all there is left to the game or do you go to something else.  i just hope i can get to the 160     txs again

When you reach 160 that is the top, and you will see Champion with a Green Triangle for your Hunters Name Cool
most of us have achieved 160 on different profiles many times.  It is challenging to try several times from scratch. Cool

You have already achieved the All gold skins trophy so, thats pretty much all for DH2005

however:
come join in with the bi-weekly hunts and beat the competition, thats when your learned skills
come into play.  Laughing

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

If you want to take the profile all the way to 160 you will have to shoot only World records from now on.
Record books will not alter the score, normal bucks and does will drop the score.
Not every W.R. will increase the score, some times three or four are needed to move it up a point.

When building a profile for competition a lot of players use the slaughter maps to kill large numbers of W.R in a short time.
(Many believe that a higher profile will load more WR and Rares than a lower one.)

Or they may use the My profile patch to get all the skill points assigned to a new profile and only use it for competition.

When you get a 160 profile you may copy it and save it for later use.

Because the game does not allow you to fill all the skill areas,some players have several profiles for specific purposes. IE thick woods need calling and stealth
One may have assigned all tracking points, another all calling, or all weapons and another all strength.
Presence should always be high on the list of priorites as it allows more accurate guessing, hearing calls further, along with other benifits.( It enhances all other skills.)

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Visit Detailed Designs Today
Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 am Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

bump

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

thanks to every-body for your input, i really appreciate it. your comments may also help other members who, in the same position as me, get what they need to get to the top ie the first green triangle    

ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

pappy @ Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 pm wrote:

Don't worry  about the 160  it will go down during hunts and back up during others,while some may say the higher the better I disagree Rolling Eyes  Just enjoy the Hunt and don't worry about the the points Surprised
I average around 135 Rolling Eyes  you can't control the points when the objective calls for small bucks & does Smile

Get registered or Log in
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

i totally agree with you Ron, as i have played the game just for the fun of the Hunt. i have, however, started the quest to reach the top, a long time ago. i would save all the trophies and record info after each quest hunt on a usb memory stick. i also have another hunter profile that i use just for the Fun of the Hunt.  again thanks to all of you for your info on this post

Visit Evo-File Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

Pappy, when you do reach 160, make a copy of that profile and store it in a folder somewhere. That way when you drop in skill points, you can rename the profile you stored and have at it again with a champion hunter!!

Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

Yesterday, with nothing better to do, I decided to see how long it would take to build a 160 profile from scratch.
I did all my shooting "Hotloading" on the slaughter map "The Pipeline" and set out to shoot only World records.

I set my skill points, all on presence and two each on the rest.
Having all presence points allocated allowed me to see the score and RB or WR designations on all deer from the very first session. otherwise you dont see the WR and RB scores until you get to 100 profile points.Very difficult to pick the WRs otherwise.

I shot 55 world records in 7 hrs and 40 mins.( about 7 per hour ) and accidently shot a small buck and a fawn along the way.
I also shot a cartoon doe that I really couldnt pass up.
Each WR was worth 3 pts and a small variable decimal place and there was no noticeable variation in score for large or small WRs or any difference in species.
It made no difference if I bullet cammed or took multiple shots to kill the animal.( Up to six with the shotgun slugs on a running target.) and appeared to be no difference in the score of each different weapon used.

I used the following weapons for about five to seven kills each, I wanted to avoid gold skins.
Single shot, Semi, Pump rifle, Lever rifle, Bolt rifle, SS pistol, pump shotgun, Muzzle loader.
I reached the 160 target before I got to use any of the bows.

I also spread my species, leaving out roes to prevent trophies in the trophy rack for all species trophies.
I wanted the test to be as minimalistic as possible.

I ended up with one trophy in the Trophy rack for passing the 100 point mark and one extra skill point which I did not allocate during the course of the test.
Finally I deleted all trophies except the cartoon doe and now have a clean 160 profile I can copy, rename and use as many times as I want.

Still dont really know what I was trying to prove ( other than perhaps to see how long it would take)  but it rendered some intriuging  results for those that may be interested.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm Post subject: Re: skill points and hunter levels Reply with quote

From My perspective Dan you do what you always do ,   explore all options ,answer questions precisely ,
and give detailed results of experiments.  You are in a class by yourself
when it comes to answers.

Keep up the good work and you may pat yourself on the back like pappy. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  General Talk All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: