Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 7 Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:14 am
ron4560 View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

new hunter works but!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> General Talk
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
pappy

canada.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:52 am Post subject: new hunter works but!!!! Reply with quote

hello all.  i tried adding a second hunter to my dh2005 ( ie Pappy 2) i re-did all my settings exactly how i set up "Pappy"which all works great. but when i tried the new hunter out, it worked but when i was aiming at a buck, no "points" info showed up just the "mule deer buck" showed up in the scopes  info. anybody have any ideas about this?  txs   Pappy

KEEP YOUR NOSE TO THE WIND AND YOUR POWDER DRY...
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 am Post subject: Re: new hunter works but!!!! Reply with quote

you wnt get all the info , WR, RB, Points or weight,untill you get the skills up to one hundred points

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm Post subject: Re: new hunter works but!!!! Reply with quote

i guess i did not explain my self properly. when i am hunting, and i view a doe thru the scope, it tells the type of doe and her weight. when i view, not shoot, at a buck, the info shows up in the scope ie mule deer buck 120 points. i guess this must be the "hunters guess"? to state the 120 points and if i shoot it, the points are either above or below the hunters guess. none of this aspect works on my second hunter...all it will say in the scope view is the type of doe or the type of buck. i have the "hunters guess" turned on in my settings. as i mentioned before, this all shows up in my main hunter "pappy" but no weight or points show up in my second hunter. all my settings are identical with the two hunters

REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:26 pm Post subject: Re: new hunter works but!!!! Reply with quote

What is your operating system? XP, Vista, Win7, Win8?

Get registered or Log in
Visit Detailed Designs Today
Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm Post subject: Re: new hunter works but!!!! Reply with quote

pappy @ Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 am wrote:
i guess i did not explain my self properly. when i am hunting, and i view a doe thru the scope, it tells the type of doe and her weight. when i view, not shoot, at a buck, the info shows up in the scope ie mule deer buck 120 points. i guess this must be the "hunters guess"? to state the 120 points and if i shoot it, the points are either above or below the hunters guess. none of this aspect works on my second hunter...all it will say in the scope view is the type of doe or the type of buck. i have the "hunters guess" turned on in my settings. as i mentioned before, this all shows up in my main hunter "pappy" but no weight or points show up in my second hunter. all my settings are identical with the two hunters

the allow guess  must be set in the rules to allow hunting guess the box must be all white there is no check mark
when you made the new hunter it should have carried to the new one unless you unchecked the box
by mistake it would look like a blank , if so just click it til it shows all white

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:58 am Post subject: Re: new hunter works but!!!! Reply with quote

well, i got the second hunter to work.  when i clicked "New" and "Player 1" came on, i went to edit the name but this time i deleted the "player 1" first, and then added my "pappy 2" i re-checked all my settings and made sure the "allow hunting guess" was on. i went to Utah and scoped a nice buck and the info showed up in my scope.  i realize that i used the wrong term in my first post here. i used the "points" term when i should have used the "value" term when i stated no "points" info would show in the scope view. well all is well again. thanks for your help.  to note, i use xp pro with a gateway pooter  txs again

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  General Talk All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: