Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 8 Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:58 pm
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

Dedicated DH2005 tournament server

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Deer Hunter 2005
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldManJones

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:36 am Post subject: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

I havent seen any hagadoo tournament servers on the server list so i decided to make 1 for tournament hunters. Please be respectfull and dont spawn near others and use ur gps to stay clear of other hunters have fun and good luck Smile   Any issues with other hunters plz message me trough Hagado.com message system
Server Name: Hagadoo weekly tournament server     Password: newport
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:56 am Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

We used to run about 4 or 5 of them hidden because of "Hack Attacks" to our site & community. It became a hassle at times then interest faded. Thank you for running one for us. I am sure some of our more active members will visit. Currently we are in the middle of our 2 week slaughter hunt hunt. If you would run a slaughter map like "Ravine of Death, ie... I am sure more would join. Also what time of day are you usually in there. We are mostly East coast & West coast USA, minus Dan which is in New Zealand (Go Black, He He, LOL!!!) Please be respectful of our Mod policy if you have not already read about it. Welcome aboard, enjoy the site and join us in Team Speak if you have a mic Smile

REZ325

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Rick

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:24 am Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

Welcome aboard OldManJones and thanks for ouning a server for the members at hagadoo

Get registered or Log in
OldManJones

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:46 pm Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome.  
I would be glad to host any maps requested just reply with a list and ill start adding them in. The server is in S,E wisconsin and im usually on in the morning, late at night and sometimes all night  Twisted Evil     Thanks REZ325 I have read the forum rules and will do my best to follow them.   I do have a mic but hate teamspeak  Mad   I will see about dl and installing it at a later date.  I do have skype if anyone has that  Question

I have 2 quick questions  

1st:
RULE #3. Anyone can enter & join the weekly hunts, however you must be registered at Hagadoo.Com before the hunt starts to be eligible.
Question- does this refer to before the actual hagadoo hunt begins or i will have to be regestered before i begin to hunt for the deer?

2nd:  sry this might be a noob question lol. in the current hunt you must shoot the 5 specified species? or any 5 bucks?
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:54 pm Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

Don't worry about that too much being this is a 2 week hunt. If you want to submit and entry you can. Please review the hunt rules for the proper procedures and where and how to send them Smile

You need to harvest the biggest buck in all 5 species for this hunt, any map, any weapon. This is our only slaughter hunt for the year. You will probably find big deer submitted that you usually don't see in the weekly's.

Good Luck

Get registered or Log in
OldManJones

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 am Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

slaughter maps have bigger bucks?   is there a diffrence in them maps? if so what are they?  and what ones should i add to the server list?
TKSniper
Staff
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 am Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

The maps can't manipulate how the game loads Bucks and all the other animals. Bigger bucks are coming from them because some people reload the maps every 5 to 10 minutes. Small maps give you the advantage of being able to find record bucks faster.

Get registered or Log in

BIG GAME LODGE
Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 pm Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

OldManJones @ Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:53 pm wrote:
slaughter maps have bigger bucks?   is there a diffrence in them maps? if so what are they?  and what ones should i add to the server list?

Click on DH2005 Maps on the left and Download the maps from the Slaughter section it will give you an Idea of what a slaughter map is there are 19 available
Dan's Pipeline is a good one to start with.

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
Visit DarkForge Graphics.com Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

Sorry if I miss lead Sad I meant that when you hunt in a very small area, with no visual obstructions, it is easy to see ALL the deer and determine the biggest one on that load. Finding a record buck on a very heavily wooded map is a task compared to a slaughter map. That is all I meant. Slaughter maps are not challenging in comparison to our weekly hunts.

Get registered or Log in
OldManJones

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:35 am Post subject: Re: Dedicated DH2005 tournament server Reply with quote

no worries Smile.   I have slaughter maps on the server now, and a few extras.  when i get some spare time ill go trough and dl all of the maps on the cite and host all for everyone  Cool
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Deer Hunter 2005 All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: