Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 10 Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

what downloads are needed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsites9

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 am Post subject: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

Just curious what patches I need from this site, to play in the 2005 tourney?
KyBuckmaster

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

Well you need patch 1.2 and if you have the CD for the game you need the CD patch 1.2 and there is a patch 1.2 for the download version of the game. You need the wright one for the one you have and that will make you good for the tourney's here. But we are using a Hybrid Patch to this patch is where our map maker can us custom object that they had in 2004 version of the game in the 2005 maps they make.  The patch 1.2 is at left of page where it said patch and editors you will find both there for your 1.2 Patch  now if you want to be in all our tourneys you will need to have the Hybrid patch too. The hydrid patch is under 05 Hydrid Maps you will see this patch there. But the download of the patch is slow if you don't have good download speed.  This give you all you need to hunt so you in the the woods.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
WarEagle10

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:08 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

I downloaded and installed the 1.2 Retail Patch. No problem. I downloaded the 2005 Hybrid Map Patch. When I tried to extract it to my desktop I got this message "Archive file "HybridMapInstaller.exe" CRC integrity test failed. The archive file is corrupt and can not be opened".

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this problem? Thanks!
WarEagle10

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:08 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

I did find a patch that worked. It was from Grandad Lodge. After I extracted it to my desktop, and double clicked, it started to install. However, it was for DH2004 and I have the DH2005 game. Is this the Hybrid Map installer that I need, or is that the wrong one? Thanks for the info and sorry for all of the trouble.
Visit Evo-File Today
Jimbo1952

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:20 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

for some reason large files have a hard time downloading from the site. they get about 3/4 done and stop, so you get an incomplete file. That is why the Hybrid patch came about because the more we were expanding the custom objects in our maps the bigger the file size was becoming. Have you tried downloading from the alternate site that is listed in the D/L section on the site?
WarEagle10

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:30 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

I did try the "Alternate Hybrid Patch" also. When I tried to extract it I got an error message something to the effect of "File type not supported by....". (or something like that)
Jimbo1952

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:10 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

PM me your email and I can email it to you. do you want zip or rar
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:33 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

Go here for the hybrid patch.

This is my online storage site and it should download in a few minutes from there.

http://www.adrive.com/public/rkBDnc/DH2005 Hybrid Map Installer.zip

You may also need the DH2005 Sample level folder to play some maps that have particle files in them.This will install automatically if you have installed the map editor, but you can download it separately from the site and put it in your custom levels folder, along with your map downloads.

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=782

See you in the woods.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Visit Evo-Install Today
WarEagle10

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

Thanks Jimbo1952. DanthemanBoone's link worked. Thank's again for your help!

Thank's DanthemanBoone! It installed with no problem's. Thank you so much!

Now it's time to figure out how to get in the tournament.  Laughing
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 pm Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

WarEagle10 @ Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm wrote:
Thanks Jimbo1952. DanthemanBoone's link worked. Thank's again for your help!

Thank's DanthemanBoone! It installed with no problem's. Thank you so much!

Now it's time to figure out how to get in the tournament.  Laughing

I am glad everything worked out Smile Tourneys are easy to figure out, info in to the left of the site, the weekly hunt is posted in the forums.
Enjoy!

Get registered or Log in
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:22 am Post subject: Re: what downloads are needed? Reply with quote

Gl in the weekly tournies WarEagle

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: