Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Biweekly # 20 10-8 -10-22 2:pm est. -10-22 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:51 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Back after 8 Years Introduce yourself MarkGS 4 Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 am
MarkGS View latest post
Hunt #18 Results 9-10 -9-24 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm
REZ325 View latest post
BiWeekly Hunt # 19 9-24 -10-08 2:00pm est. -10-08 1:00pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Moving House. General Talk DanthemanBoone 5 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 am
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Hunt #17 Results 8-27 - 9-10 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:28 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Hunt # 18 9-10 2pm est - 9-24 est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 am
ron4560 View latest post

Hybrid Patch Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Site Announcements
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 pm Post subject: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

DH 2005 Hybrid Patch Release.

Deer Hunter 2005 V1.2H

The DH2005 Hybrid Patch will be released at midnight Jan 29th/30th 2011
and be available in the download section to all registered users.

Download and install the Patch.
It comes in a Zip and inside is the installer.

Open the zip on your desktop and run the installer.

If you are running a server on a different computor,
install it there as well.

If your Deer Hunter 2005 is not on your C/Drive the installer can be
redirected to the correct Directory.

Download and play the maps.

If you make Maps, (or wish to learn), and want to have them hosted on
Hagadoo, contact DanthemanBoone by Private message to get organised.

Please post any Feedback, Comments and Queries about this patch
on this Thread.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LogJumper

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

LJ here,
Just tried to install the hybrid patch that I downloaded a while ago. Can't install the patch; I get a pop-up telling me that it isn't a valid Win 32 file. What's up, Doc?

BTW, also downloaded the latest game map for the current hunt. Can't unzip the file. The pop-up tells me that the file is invaid. Sure am having a lot of fun here  Confused
Am I doing something wrong here, or what? Is anyone else having the same problem ? Just wondering Will watch the forums for any updates, ok?
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

I suspect you have a problem with your system or you are getting interruptions to your download connection..

I uninstalled my patch and downloaded from site and reinstalled again and could not find any problem.

If you cant open the zip and it gives the type of message you are getting it is usually because the file has been corrupted in transmission.

The map for this weeks hunt is not a hybrid... there have been other reports of difficulty with it relating to it not completely downloading, timed out.

Both are big files.

At this stage I can only reccommend you try downloading  again.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LogJumper

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

LJ here,
Tried downloading the hybrid installer again. Still no luck in unzipping the file.It keeps telling me that it's not a valid Win 32
application. Will just have to live without it I suppose.
Does one have to have the 64-bit version of Vista OS? Is anyone else having this problem?
Maybe I need a better unzipping program? Am using Zipreader by PKWARE.

Update:Downloaded Winzip and tried that program. Came up with this:Extracting HybridMapInstaller.exe Error: CRC mismatch in file "HybridMapInstaller.exe" in the archive "C:\Users\Haskell\Desktop\DH2005

Can anyone help me with this problem? Sorry to ask this.  Question
Visit Evo-File Today
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

There is definitely a transfer problem here.
Try using the link below and download from that site and let me know the result.

http://www.kshostin.com/HybridMapInstaller.exe

Cheers

Get registered or Log in
LogJumper

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

LJ here,
That link that you provided did the trick.Thanks for the help. I appreciate it . Got it downloaded and installed   Very Happy

Will download those maps later snd try them out,too.  As to the latest map; sure does have a lot of trees, don't it?
Hafta look pretty hard to find any deer, let alone a decent buck.LOL

Thanks again,
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:34 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

Thanks to Trulight for the alternative download site and service support.

Your Welcome.

Smile

Get registered or Log in
TKSniper
Staff
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

This is most definitly kewl!. I have had all the files from that game unlocked for close to three yrs. I started a quest to pack them and add them to DH 05. It was taking forever so I scrapped my plan.

Good work. I know this took alot of patience to do.  :wink:

BTW, did you add the files it takes to get the Red SLS locomtive working? I made it work, but I didn't want to complicate instaling the map I made for other pple to play it.

Get registered or Log in

BIG GAME LODGE
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

From the time the light went on untill it was working was about 45 miutes.

it was only a matter of copying the unpacked files ..Curtesy of Magnum1973..unchanged.. to the proper place.

Trulight figured out the path in less than two minutes and told me where to put it. ( Tech advisor)

The  following week was just testing, I couldnt believe it was that simple and spent the whole  week trying to make it crash..

I didnt do anything with the red train as there are five or six alternative loco downloads in our custom objects and there is a custom 'Train level'  download  out there that has the CT22 running on it.

If you make a map we would be happy to have it.

Cheers

Get registered or Log in
skip

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:39 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

Very nice work,the new hybrid maps are great,I personally thank all of the people who made this possible Very Happy

Get registered or Log in
Magnum1973

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

Dan if you ever want to make a hybrid patch 2, I have all of the 04 models plus the ones from 03.  I think I might even be able to get the ones from DHT.  Not sure tho.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm Post subject: Re: Hybrid Patch Release Reply with quote

Magnum1973 @ Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:12 pm wrote:
Dan if you ever want to make a hybrid patch 2, I have all of the 04 models plus the ones from 03.  I think I might even be able to get the ones from DHT.  Not sure tho.

You have already sent me the models from 03 and I had them when I made the patch.
I actually added them but later removed them because there was a serious lag developing in the loading time for the Editor and the maps, and the patch was getting huge..
It could be done but then it would mean another download and upgrade and a new Download section for hybrid maps vesion 2.

lets see if the first version catches on and maybe next year...?

Get registered or Log in
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Site Announcements All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: