Hello from Michigan
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Hello from Michigan Author: BucCyberslayer PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm
    —
Howdy All.

I'm new too your forum but not the sim Hunting community. Some of the names here are familiar. Your site looks great. See you in the Woods. Wink

#2: Re: Hello from Michigan Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 pm
    —
Welcome aboard Buc! If you get some free time, join us in our weekly hunts an in team speak. Enjoy Smile

#3: Re: Hello from Michigan Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 pm
    —
Wecome BucCyberslayer
Great to have you with us.

#4: Re: Hello from Michigan Author: Mr_MuleLocation: Covington, Virginia PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 pm
    —
Howdy Dude!!!
I occasionally run a server for the game so feel free to join mine anytime.
The members and staff here are great so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask anything.

Happy Huntin'!!!

#5: Re: Hello from Michigan Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 am
    —
Welcome BucCyberslayer  Wink

#6: Re: Hello from Michigan Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 am
    —
Hi Buc!! Glad to see ya here..... When I get this dinosaur fixed and running well, I hope to see ya in this neck of the woods. Welcome aboard!

#7: Re: Hello from Michigan Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:02 am
    —
welcome

#8: Re: Hello from Michigan Author: BucCyberslayer PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 pm
    —
Hi All,

Thank you for all the kind welcomes, I'm going to have to dust off the dh2005 cd and join in on the fun. Very Happy  Very Happy

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1