deer drive?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

#1: deer drive? Author: stucore PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am
    —
been thinking of doing a deer drive on one of the maps just wondering if anyone would want to do it?

its pretty simple just have a line of guns then a few beaters to flush the deer to the waiting guns?

think it would be pretty emense if it went to plan or just a great big balls up lol Smile

stuart

#2: Re: deer drive? Author: keny PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 am
    —
the only provlem you would have wiith this is gettin everyone in the server to cooperate. Tried this with my old clan back in 2008 and never seemed to work right. Best thing to do is to only have people with ts or vent participate because its easier than stoppin to type

#3: Re: deer drive? Author: stucore PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:55 am
    —
yeah i can see what you mean,
what is ts? and vent sorry havnt been on the forum long usaly i hunt by my self not even in a clan yet lol

#4: Re: deer drive? Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 pm
    —
TS is Teamspeak. You can see it on the right hand side of the home page. To use it, you need to download the client, then register with an admin (like REZ325). You then need a microphone/headset/ or any other item to use to communicate. There are several rooms in the Teamspeak and the most common ones for this site are the DH05 room, the Lobby, and the map makers room (for map makers). There are several places on this site that talk about teamspeak usage. If you see the announcements, REZ325 has posted about teamspeak there. Good luck and hope this helps!

Edit: I decided to include the link here for you.
http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=6160#6160

#5: Re: deer drive? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 pm
    —
Stucore, Welcome to Hagadoo!
About deer drives, the best thing you could do is D/L team speak, enter one of our servers and hunt with us. We generally don't drive a map like you have talked about, but we do help each other out finding lost deer or pushing a spotted deer to a hunter. Kaliee was a perfect example of this last week. She found a cartoon doe, then we all helped her bag it, took pictures, then tried to figure out why she was seeing so many  of them, LOL!!!
Also, please read the site rules for the size of your signature, its too big.

#6: Re: deer drive? Author: stucore PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 pm
    —
rez thank you
ok ill sort asap Smile

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1