Friends and members of the site.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Friends and members of the site. Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 pm
    —
Over the last few months I have been finding more and more difficult to dedicate myself to the site.  They are good reasons why but at the same time in my own mind I feel that I am neglecting the site and YOU as dedicated members deserve more.  
After a lot of thought I have decided to turn the site over to Ray.  He will be picking some new staff members to help him and ease the burden.  I have 100% confidence that he and the rest of the staff will be able to carry on the Hagadoo way.  I will still be around to help Ray when he breaks things  Laughing or if he needs a hand doing something to the site.  He will be making the final decisions on anything site related.  If you have any questions pertaining to the site, he is the man to ask.  I will still be browsing the forums when I get a chance.  So if you have any map making question feel free to ask and I will try to answer them.  Well that is if I can get to them before Dan answers them. Laughing

I wanted to give some thanks to some of the members who have been here from the beginning and gone through our growing pains.  Without you guys we wouldn't have been able to make this the best site on the net.

#2: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: Mickey PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 pm
    —
Hope things work out for you MAG

#3: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm
    —
It was a fun ride Mag!!!!! Thanks for all of your years of dedication

#4: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm
    —
Good Luck Mag and THANKS for all the time you put into the site to make it the BEST !!
A new business takes alot of hard work and time leaving very little time for pleasure that has
to be spread so thin.
You have put the site in Good hands with Ray,we all know he can do it !!
Thanks Again

#5: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 am
    —
I hope you will have the time you need for your business but also to come around here often Adam.  This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I think this site are in good hands of the Kin.. I mean Ray.  Smile    You don't find anyone more dedicated to the site anywhere, except for yourself perhaps.

Thanks for the great work you put into the site past, present and future.  

#6: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 pm
    —
Mag i been around a looong time like Mickey, Vic, and all the old guys like me, Txs a lot for all that you have done, and hope you make averything work in your end. Gracias Amigo que Dios te Bendiga mucho.

Juan Carlos (JCT)

#7: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 am
    —
Best wishes from me Mag
Will do my best to help with the map makers Questions. Dont go too far away though because I am not anywhere near as good at this as you.
Thanks for your help

#8: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: BattlerivermanLocation: Red Deer, Alberta PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm
    —
Best of luck in your new endeavours Adam. I really appreciated your help whenever I asked for it . I haven't been able to hunt steady but have gotten to talk with some other members on line and have gotten to know them a bit and become friends. I'll be forever grateful for your map tutorial.  Take care ! Very Happy  Smile

#9: Re: Friends and members of the site. Author: Mr_MuleLocation: Covington, Virginia PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm
    —
Mag,Thanks for all your help and you & you experience will be missed!!!
Take care & good luck with everything you do. Smile

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1