Albino Roe Deer?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Happenings around the world

#1: Albino Roe Deer? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm
    —
DeerKillers, I seen this story originally on our national news here today. Hikers in Northern Italy took a shot of this rare Albino deer.
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

The area it was found in was Belluno, Italy. DK, how far is this from you? Have you seen or heard about this story. This deer is now protected by the Government. Is this an Albino Roe?

#2: Re: Albino Roe Deer? Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 am
    —
Wow, i haven't heard about it. Thank you for informing me, I'll chech in internet about this Smile
Well, Belluno isn't much far from here, maybe 100 km's.
And yes, it's an albino roe. They are extremely rare, 1 every 150.000 is an albino.
I have heard about 2 albino's in italy since I was born.
One was in the centre of italy, the other one was in our hunting reserve.
The deal of all the hunters was to let him alive and protect him...but 3 days later the albino "magically" disappeared. That was sad.
It was maybe 20 years ago...
This is really awesome
Thank you Smile

#3: Re: Albino Roe Deer? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am
    —
DK, here's the story I found online, it's in English, sorry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244789/White-Bambi-The-incredibly-rare-sight-albino-baby-deer-frolicking-wilderness.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailymail%2Fnews

#4: Re: Albino Roe Deer? Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 am
    —
Thank you for the link Smile

hagadoo.com -> Happenings around the world

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1