IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 pm
    —
For the second week in a row, some entries are not coming clean. Effective immediately,  3 hunters accounts are ineligible to submit entries (to include this weeks hunt) for our weekly hunts. After I show my finding to Magnum, these 3 will be banned. This will stop today, or our weekly hunts will be by invitation only. Let's stop cheating! You all are taking the fun out of this game quick! Sad

Last edited by REZ325 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:25 pm
    —
hmmm,,get them cheating bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm
    —
Yeah, cheating isn't any good. Hopefully there won't be anymore problems.
I am against cheating, but vic, saying good riddance in the shoutbox seemed kind of rude. Just my opinion  Smile

#4: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:51 pm
    —
No what's rude is trying to cheat us hunters that hunt 12 hours a day

#5: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 pm
    —
I know that. It's not something that should be tolerated. I'm just saying that new comers and other people will see that in the shoutbox before they look at the threads.. Just an iffy image in my mind. No offense was meant on your behalf! (12 hours a day! that's insane!)

#6: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Mickey PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:59 pm
    —
They had there chance they blew it so this will show if you cheat you will be caught and you will get banned. SO lets all have fun and enjoy the hunting...

#7: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:46 pm
    —
Not to mention the fact that you must really suck to have to cheat at a Hunting Game...wow!!!

#8: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:59 am
    —
Yeah, cheating isn't any good. Exclamation

#9: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 pm
    —
The funny thing about cheaters is they consider  themselves to be sooooo much smarter than everyone else and it's that ego that gets them caught everytime....... one little slip and  BANG!!!!  We got ya!!!    Cheaters never win.  Winners never cheat.

#10: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:44 am
    —
Who was the third person? We know who 2 of them were because they were posted in the Shoutbox.. Not a big deal, just curious. How did they cheat? I mean, it'd be pretty easy to get caught cheating considering you send it your dht files and such, so I wonder what they did that made them feel so smart...

#11: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:06 pm
    —
The evidence I had on the third one was not enough to convince Magnum, He has the last say, period. In my eyes, he would have been gone. The third person in time will make another mistake, when he does, it will be easy to convince Magnum to boot him Smile  I will not educate you all on what I look for to determine these conclusion, except our finding proved beyond the shadow of a doubt what they were doing was against our rules and a ban-able offense.
I have not posted about this, but starting in the new year, our hunts will be designed to challenge the hunter, and make it harder to cheat. The true elite from the site will then show through. Good Luck to all!

#12: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:32 pm
    —
understandable! And a new challenge? That'll be interesting!

#13: Re: IT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Mickey PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:27 pm
    —
Good post ray

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1