Questions on Hunt entries...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

#1: Questions on Hunt entries... Author: Cudejaz PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 pm
    —
Not to sound stupid but I know where to send the entries, I know what to send..Now.
My questions are,
How many can I send? eg. The current hunt is 3 male mules added together...
Do I send in my 3 best at the end of the hunt in one email? Or do I send everything I shoot, one per email?... sorry about that guys I'm new.
And is it the three best all week long or do they have to be 3 in the same session.

Thanks.
I really would like to know , so I can see my name at the top one day.

#2: Re: Questions on Hunt entries... Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 pm
    —
Cudejaz, hello & welcome to Hagadoo. You have one week to hunt the map listed in the current hunt block. You will submit your 3 largest mules for that week prior to the following Sunday, 12 O'clock noon, our site time. You will need to take a screen shot (F10) and a exported file (DHT) of all 3 bucks (6 files total) zip them up and send them to the address shown in the rules. Make sure your hunters name is the same as the one you have here at the site. Good luck getting to the top, you will have 20 others standing in your way.  Smile

#3: Re: Questions on Hunt entries... Author: Cudejaz PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:26 pm
    —
Thanks REZ325

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1