My Deer
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Hunting Stories

#1: My Deer Author: Geter PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 pm
    —
    I went hunting this evening, and saw some deer up the ridge, before here long here comes my dog running thruogh the woods and greets me and my dad, I wasn't to happy. She scared all the deer. So me and my dad walked up through this trail to a small field, we saw a spike. We let it go we've done seen it like 5 times, so he is our friend for right now. Well we go from the field into a bigger field closer to my house, and theres a doe, I through that 30-30 Savage Bolt Action up, with the silver tipped bullets, and I pull off the safety switch, and bam, I was deaf for a minute, the deer dropped, I could barely see when I shot the deer. I was aiming for its shoulder, and the deer moved it head right where I was going to shoot, and I wiggled and shot its neck. But it all turned out cool. Were skinning it tommorow, so the body can get cold. That was the second deer of my life ive killed, Ive killed a 2 deer, and wounded 1.
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: My Deer Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 am
    —
Great Job man, cngrats on the Doe  Razz  Razz

#3: Re: My Deer Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 am
    —
Nice job geter.  I have a 30-30 savage bolt action as well.  I don't know if it is the same model or not but I know it holds one in the chamber and 3 in the clip.

#4: Re: My Deer Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:45 pm
    —
Nice job Geter!

#5: Re: My Deer Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:56 pm
    —
Nice job geter!

#6: Re: My Deer Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:04 pm
    —
Grats Geter!  Bet it was a rush even if it wasn't the first!  Smile

#7: Re: My Deer Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm
    —
Nice job geter!  

#8: Re: My Deer Author: Geter PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:06 pm
    —
Yeah magnum, it holds one in the chamber and three in the clip. Thanks guys!

#9: Re: My Deer Author: Mickey PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm
    —
nice Doe geter atleast ya didnt butt shoot it LOL Smile

#10: Re: My Deer Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 pm
    —
OMG, even in R/L hunting it follows me! I can't win Sad
Oh Yeah, nice deer bud!

hagadoo.com -> Hunting Stories

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1