Maps
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.
Would you like to hunt a stock map for a weekly hunt?
yes
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
no
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

#1: Maps Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 am
    —
Hi  Smile

I dont now if this is the right place to ask this,but i wonder why we dont hunt on the Maps that comes whit the game Question  Embarassed

Ps:Just wonder Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Maps Author: DragunzGirlLocation: warner robins, GA PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:50 am
    —
Its better to hunt on maps that ppl make. The ones that come with the game are so boaring.

#3: Re: Maps Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 pm
    —
All the stock maps are noded & most every one knows of the hot areas. There fore in my view there would be no real challenge for some of us. But in all fairness, if enough people post they want one, then will will hunt one of them for a week. Smile

#4: Re: Maps Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 pm
    —
I added a poll for you.

#5: Re: Maps Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:47 pm
    —
I personally don't think it makes much difference if it is zoned or not.  Anyone who hunt relentlessy here(DK,Ron,Mickey), will tell you that even on maps that aren't zoned or noded, you will start seeing deer more in certain places then others.  It just takes some time to find that spot.  Besides if it is zoned or not, you still need to have your game load that monster.  

just my 2 cents.

#6: Re: Maps Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:29 am
    —
Okay Guy's Smile Then i now,i just wonder Wink

#7: Re: Maps Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:06 pm
    —
(SWE)SHFila4 @ Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:29 am wrote:
Okay Guy's Smile Then i now,i just wonder Wink

Did you vote?

#8: Re: Maps Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:07 pm
    —
One other thing, I can take a stock map and change it to our liking. Maybe mule deer on georgia, etc...  Let me know your thoughts and ideas on that.

#9: Re: Maps Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:38 am
    —
Sound's good  Very Happy

Yes i vote Wink

#10: Re: Maps Author: Warmonger PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 am
    —
Hm, in tournaments I played some years ago (can't remember which site it was...) there always was a user made map and the option "or any stock map". Although I don't think that this always is necessary maybe this could be an option to consider if the poll favors stock maps in the end.

Just my humble 1 and a half cent.

#11: Re: Maps Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:31 pm
    —
Good suggestion warmonger.  See this is why I created this forum.  We want peoples suggestions for hunts and maps to use.

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1