Emails
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Emails Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm
    —
Just a few things on emails to the site.  I spent the good part of an hour going through the
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in
account deleting spam and emails from members who send jokes and stuff like that.  It seems that some people have added it to their address book and when they send these emails to all of their friends, they send it this address as well.  I didn't realize how bad this was, because I have it set up to forward all email from this account to my email account.  There were even some emails from people who were trying to login and couldn't.  I never got these important messages because of these nonsense ones.  Now I enjoy a good laugh just like the next guy or gal but please do not send anymore emails to this address that are not site relate.  I have begun blocking emails so if you have difficulty emailing
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in
, then this is most likely the problem.  

Another issue is private messages.  Some people have it set up to be notified via email when they get a private message.  This is fine.  The only thing is please DO NOT try to respond to the private message through your email.  This will only send it to the webmaster and I really don't want to be reading others private messages.

Thanks and any questions feel free to ask.

Mag

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1