***ATTENTION ALL WEEKLY HUNTERS, PLEASE READ***
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: ***ATTENTION ALL WEEKLY HUNTERS, PLEASE READ*** Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:14 pm
    —
almost 1 1/2 years ago, (after the site crash) Magnum & I set out to rebuild and make this the best & premier online hunting site. We wanted to make online hunting fun again, and bring new players into our community. We knew we needed to make the site attractive, the staff friendly, helpful, & approachable. Today, all our efforts are paying off! Thank you all, we greatly appreciate your support.

Every week, the daunting task of scoring the hunts becomes increasingly greater, with the arrival of every new hunter. On any given week, Magnum is looking at over 150 images for information to be taken off it and entered into our scoring system. After about the first 3 hunters, your brain is bouncing with numbers, pictures, & typing. Needless to say, we are going to be streamlining our scoring and recording system.

Effective 1 November, We will be doing away with the meat hunter, & sharp shooter standings modules.
In the DH2005 menu, you will only see these following items;
Current Hunt
Hunt Results
Hunt Winners
Standings
Rare Tourney
Rules
In the "Hunt results" you will only find the total scores for the current hunt, winner through last place.
In the "Standing" you will find your total accumulative score current to date.

Hopefully this will streamline our scoring system allowing us to get you the info quicker. If you have any questions, please post back.

Magnum & I would greatly like to thank all for hunting with us over the years and making the site the best on the internet!
Happy Hunting
-STAFF-

Last edited by REZ325 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: ***ATTENTION ALL WEEKLY HUNTERS, PLEASE READ*** Author: AdirHunterLocation: NNYS Adirondacks PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 am
    —
Just to let you guys know I appreciate the time you and Mag take to set this all up and keep it going , takes a lot of time and devotion! I enjoy the socializing on team speak as much as the hunting, Although life gets busy and I disappear now and then I always find my way back here.  Thanks Ray And Mag  Very Happy

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1