NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: BowhunterFORlife PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:33 am
    —
Do i have to download a patch to shoot WRdeer or any other outstanding deer? is there a patch that i need to download to be able to shoot albino or metal deer?

#2: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: n2spaze1 PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 am
    —
put the game on expert you will ger wr and rb bucks

#3: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: MistaCollieMan PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:14 am
    —
Metal deer....??

#4: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: BowhunterFORlife PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:23 am
    —
I have seen pictures and heard of a deer being shot that was completely silver in color and look. idk it was weird to me also..

#5: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: topper4125 PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:55 am
    —
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7c6kYahV4

46 seconds into the video has a metal deer solid, its on Deer Hunter Tournament, and it looks like its on a console game in that video. I don't own DHT, and I've never seen anything about metal deer in any 2k5 videos or forums.

#6: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:01 pm
    —
Dh2005 has cartoons, albinoes, fats and branded!  Smile

#7: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: Geter PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 pm
    —
Now that could be modified by people that has photoshop and or paint shop pro. But you will not see anything like that in DH2005.

#8: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: MistaCollieMan PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:51 pm
    —
i think its BS. maybe he was thinking about the blonde..? Its kind of got that silver tint to it..

#9: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:02 pm
    —
No there was a metal deer for DHT.  You don't see a lot of pics of them because they are RARE and it is even more rare for people to still play the game. lol

#10: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: Geter PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 pm
    —
The game hates your graphics card !!! The people who made that video probably made a patch without permission who made the content of the game. Which is illegal.

#11: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: MistaCollieMan PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:12 pm
    —
well ha. i've heard so much negative feedback on that game..i dont know why people continue to buy it.

#12: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:14 pm
    —
Geter @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 pm wrote:
The game hates your graphics card !!! The people who made that video probably made a patch without permission who made the content of the game. Which is illegal.

It is not an illegal patch.  It was an actual rare.  TK Sniper confirmed this.  He was one of the beta testers.

#13: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: Geter PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 pm
    —
Oh, Ive never been told there were rares like that on there.  Confused

#14: Re: NEWBEE wondering about Big Deer Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 am
    —
Geter @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:21 pm wrote:
Oh, Ive never been told there were rares like that on there.  Confused

We must have forgot to inform you Geter..  Cool  

As far as I remember there was taken none of the metal rares during the test period, but they appeared soon after the game was released.  I believe I saw 3 or 4 being reported the first month or so after release.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1