Cufta
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> Testing Area

#1: Cufta Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm
    —
I know you asked hitman to make you a sig but I was bored and figured I would mess around.  Here is the first one. It is nothing great but it should get Vidar upset.  Laughing

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Cufta Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 pm
    —
Come on Cufta, you know the best soccer teams come out of Italy!

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

#3: Re: Cufta Author: hitmanLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 pm
    —
That looks good Mag....nice crisp and clear!

#4: Re: Cufta Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:23 pm
    —
hitman8 @ Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:21 pm wrote:
That looks good Mag....nice crisp and clear!

Just a photo I resized and added the border and his name.  You have to love google and the pics you can find on it.

#5: Re: Cufta Author: hitmanLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 am
    —
Oh yes! GOOGLE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUHAHAHA lol jk

#6: Re: Cufta Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 am
    —
Magnum1973 @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 am wrote:
I know you asked hitman to make you a sig but I was bored and figured I would mess around.  Here is the first one. It is nothing great but it should get Vidar upset.  Laughing

Get registered or Log in

It's a conspiracy - I knew it!   Evil or Very Mad    

Laughing

#7: Re: Cufta Author: cufta0705Location: Zagreb PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 am
    —
OOOO, thank you Mag very very much, its fantastic! I really love it!!!

Mister Vidar, please don't tell me that you are a Manchester United fan??????????? if you are you'll get  Arrow    Laughing Laughing  
Ray-Italy, the worst football is playing there!!! Maybe just  Juventus, but others are so    

#8: Re: Cufta Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 am
    —
Hey cufta ray is right! Very Happy We are the world champions, and Juventus is the best italian club  Smile
Forza italia! LOL

#9: Re: Cufta Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm
    —
That's right Cufta, Italy holds the world cup currently, and will be keeping next time around!

#10: Re: Cufta Author: hitmanLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:31 pm
    —
Here you go Cufta...And if there is anything you dont like or want different tell me.

Get registered or Log in

#11: Re: Cufta Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 pm
    —
Very clever hitman, you used the liverpool colors in the sig.

#12: Re: Cufta Author: hitmanLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:12 pm
    —
Heres the Liverpool Style One.

Get registered or Log in

#13: Re: Cufta Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 am
    —
cufta0705 @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 pm wrote:
OOOO, thank you Mag very very much, its fantastic! I really love it!!!

Mister Vidar, please don't tell me that you are a Manchester United fan??????????? if you are you'll get  Arrow    Laughing Laughing  
Ray-Italy, the worst football is playing there!!! Maybe just  Juventus, but others are so    

What else is there?  I'm a life long United supporter, but I'm first and foremost a fan of British football.  In some cases I even find myself supporting the scousers (please, someone hand me the antiseptic mouthwash real quick!  Laughing ) when they play Champions League games.. But not that often of course.   :twisted:

Very nice sigs btw - cudos to the makers!

#14: Re: Cufta Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:02 am
    —
Hey hey you are forgetting that the best team ever in soccer is the South americans teams, BRASIL, ARgentina, and so on so, what is that about Manchester and Liverpool, no offece cufta0705  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

PS just Kidding  Very Happy  Very Happy

#15: Re: Cufta Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:59 am
    —
FOOTBALL?(said with and english accent)  The game you guys are called soccer.  I like the football played by the NFL.

hagadoo.com -> Testing Area

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2