Hi all
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

#1: Hi all Author: MarkGSLocation: Crete/Greece PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:20 am
    —
Hi all, I'm the new kid on the block, and just wanna say hello Smile
I am german, living in Greece, and I just got DH2005.
I played TH2003 and DH2004 some time in the past, but I like DH2005 the most.
I wish you all virtual hunters good hunting...but leave the world record bucks to me Cool

#2: Re: Hi all Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:24 am
    —
Welcome MarkGS! Enjoy the site and join our weekly hunts!Smile

#3: Re: Hi all Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:46 am
    —
MarkGS @ Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 am wrote:
Hi all, I'm the new kid on the block, and just wanna say hello Smile
I am german, living in Greece, and I just got DH2005.
I played TH2003 and DH2004 some time in the past, but I like DH2005 the most.
I wish you all virtual hunters good hunting...but leave the world record bucks to me Cool

Welcome MarkcGS, and about the WR Finders Keepers  Laughing  Laughing

#4: Re: Hi all Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 am
    —
Welcome to Hagadoo MarkGS! You arrived to the best & most active virtual hunting site on the web! Please join us in a weekly hunt or even in team speak. We have a dedicated server (Team Airborne,  Password is:     army  )     up every night to hunt on. So join in on the hunt & have fun

Good Luck & Happy Hunting

-STAFF-

#5: Re: Hi all Author: BLACKBARTLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:23 am
    —
REZ325 @ Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 am wrote:
Welcome to Hagadoo MarkGS! You arrived to the best & most active virtual hunting site on the web! Please join us in a weekly hunt or even in team speak. We have a dedicated server (Team Airborne,  Password is:     army  )     up every night to hunt on. So join in on the hunt & have fun

Good Luck & Happy Hunting

-STAFF-

DON'T FORGET YOUR NIGHT GOGGLES! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#6: Re: Hi all Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am
    —
Welcome Mark!

#7: Re: Hi all Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:05 am
    —
Welcome MarkGS Wink

hagadoo.com -> Introduce yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1