Hagadoo's Night Hunt!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm
    —
Here is a screen shot of our next hunting area, as you can see, your blind as a bat when you enter here!

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Magnum done a excellent job on this map! The map is Gamma disabled. You can not affect the light level. You will need all your exotic gear for this one, and a good set of head phone to hear the deer. If fact you will probably hear them before you see them. This is going to be a fun one. I  hope no one accidentally shots me in the server, LOL Laughing !!!!

Good Luck & Happy Hunting

Last edited by REZ325 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm
    —
Won't be an Accident. Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: Geter PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 pm
    —
Man that map looks awesome!! Can't wait to hunt it !!

#4: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: DragunzGirlLocation: warner robins, GA PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 pm
    —
Where can i get that map??? i want to try Very Happy

#5: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 pm
    —
DragunzGirl @ Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 pm wrote:
Where can i get that map??? i want to try Very Happy

Hello & Welcome! That map will not be published until Sunday when our Night Hunt Begins. Please join us in Team Speak & Team Airborne server, All are always welcomed!

#6: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: DragunzGirlLocation: warner robins, GA PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm
    —
OOO ok sweet i can't wait Very Happy

#7: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: BLACKBARTLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:39 pm
    —
I CAN HARDLY WAIT, BUT I WILL TRY TO CONTAIN MYSELF!

#8: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm
    —
Really awesome! Can't wait!  Smile

#9: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: DragunzGirlLocation: warner robins, GA PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 am
    —
OH NO i missed Sunday I was working all weekend and today i got off. Did the map come out? I know i could not get on Sunday but is there a chance i can still play that map?

#10: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 am
    —
DragunzGirl @ Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am wrote:
OH NO i missed Sunday I was working all weekend and today i got off. Did the map come out? I know i could not get on Sunday but is there a chance i can still play that map?

To the left of the site you will see a DH2005 menu box. Click on current hunt, and you will find the link for the map there. Or you can do it the old fashion way and look for it in the 2005 mule deer map section, page 1. Please join in my server at night if you get a chance. Server name is Team Airborne,  password is   army

Have fun, Happy Hunting & Good Luck!

#11: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: MarkGSLocation: Crete/Greece PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am
    —
Ok, went scouting and quickly found out that the thermals are useless. I have much more success in spotting bucks in the distance, when they show their silhouette against the sky.
Finaly I decided to use a "spott and stalk" method to get in range, and then let my scoped pump action close the deal with a sweet sabot slug Wink

#12: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: MarkGSLocation: Crete/Greece PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 am
    —
I spotted this nice buck! Unfortunately in scouting mode Confused
By the way, the map doesn't apear dark enough to me. Its more like red and blue skyes, and lots of myst.
Does this have something to do with my settings? I mean if this is supposed to be a night hunt, I shouldn't be able to spott animal silhouettes against the sky at a range of 400 yards and more - even rabbits Shocked  

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by MarkGS on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#13: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am
    —
Set your weather all the way to the left, complete sun.   Your map will be as it should be ,  You WILL need your thermal gear, lol

#14: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: MarkGSLocation: Crete/Greece PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 pm
    —
Ok thx, but that gives much room for cheating. hmm...

#15: Re: Hagadoo's Night Hunt! Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 pm
    —
I see like markgs...all red and blue...I too want to see all dark  Sad

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2