Chipiwa River Hunt submissions
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Chipiwa River Hunt submissions Author: BLACKBARTLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 pm
    —
Is it ok to submit my deer 1 at a time or should I wait and send them all at once. For example I shot a 251 WR can I send it now and the other 2 later?

#2: Re: Chipiwa River Hunt submissions Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:49 pm
    —
send them all at once

#3: Re: Chipiwa River Hunt submissions Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:43 am
    —
The 251 isn't big enough, I would delete that one and look for a bigger one... Wink   Wink ....Just Kidding, Good Job on that one!

#4: Re: Chipiwa River Hunt submissions Author: BLACKBARTLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:59 am
    —
RutMaster @ Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:43 pm wrote:
The 251 isn't big enough, I would delete that one and look for a bigger one... Wink   Wink ....Just Kidding, Good Job on that one!

I lost it somehow!! I was trying to get a handle mon exporting dht files and deleted somehow!! Sad

#5: Re: Chipiwa River Hunt submissions Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 pm
    —
OMG!  That was really a nice buck!

#6: Re: Chipiwa River Hunt submissions Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:41 pm
    —
oops!

#7: Re: Chipiwa River Hunt submissions Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 pm
    —
All is not lost. Last night while I was talking to you, I had you export that deer. So you should have the DHT & your previous screen shot of it to submit.

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1