Privat Message Notifications
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Privat Message Notifications Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 pm
    —
If you have it set up to notify you via email that you have received a private message,  DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT EMAIL.  All it does by responding to the email is it sends it to me.  I do not want or have the time to read stuff that is not meant for me.  Go to your privated messages and respond there.

Thank you

#2: Re: Privat Message Notifications Author: BLACKBARTLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:28 am
    —
Magnum1973 @ Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 pm wrote:
If you have it set up to notify you via email that you have received a private message,  DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT EMAIL.  All it does by responding to the email is it sends it to me.  I do not want or have the time to read stuff that is not meant for me.  Go to your privated messages and respond there.

Thank you

I didn't know it worked that way, but I have been so informed. Someday soon I will be up to speed with you guys. There is a lot to absorb all at once, but I am slowly getting there. Thanks to everybody for all the help and patience.

#3: Re: Privat Message Notifications Author: Geter PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:03 am
    —
I always wondered that, i didn't even knew it worked like that.

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1