i want to make a server but i aint that smart
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

#1: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:31 pm
    —
ok. i have tried to make a server before but it wont let me. it says that the server MAY not publish in gamepy because of a POSSIBLE firewall. i have already tried shutting off my firewall. thanks for any help. this is DBH leader lawson but i cant figure out how to change my name! Embarassed

#2: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 pm
    —
If you want me to change your name, just let me know to what? You have to port forward your router to allow your game to host. What type of router do you have?

#3: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:44 pm
    —
i have DSL change my name to (DBH)LEADERLAWSON if you dont care to thanks

#4: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: Magnum1973 PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:57 am
    —
Changed your name.

#5: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:15 pm
    —
i have a black boxabout the size of the speakers on computer with a bunch of wires. is that where i find my router?

#6: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm
    —
LOL!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Lawson, is there a name on it? can you find a model number? A black box is not much to go on Sad

#7: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:22 pm
    —
I GAVE YOU THE SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!
lol it is an actointec bow. it says F/W 3.130.4.1.1
it doesn't have anything to do with the DH 2005 game, just the internet. hey im sorry i know everything about real hunting and nothing on computers! Laughing

#8: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:23 pm
    —
i mean box not bow

#9: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:33 pm
    —
ok i have talked to  a guy about it and he says that a router wont do me much good at all because i only have one computer in the house. and what is a port forward? is it a hole through the firewall? im lost! Confused

#10: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm
    —
Go online & type in 192.168.1.1  into your browser, enter, it should take you to your router. In the setting look for something that say PortForward. If you find that, post back. Smile

#11: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:39 pm
    —
it took me to port forward.com. is that where im supposed to be?

#12: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:21 pm
    —
That should take you to your router address, not portforward.com? Sorry, I guess I can't help. Find me in TeamSpeak, maybe we can resolve it there.

#13: Re: i want to make a server but i aint that smart Author: (DBH)LEADERLAWSON PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm
    —
thanks for what i learned lol i will go to team speak but i got to get a mic.

hagadoo.com -> Info, questions and suggestions for hunts.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1