alot of dh2005 questions
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: alot of dh2005 questions Author: cowboy PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:06 am
    —
whee in my Atari folder should my patch editor and maps go I have nothing in my custom folders at all did I install wrong cause the game works but stuck with original maps id like to also get yourname.pro this game I hope someone can help?

#2: Re: alot of dh2005 questions Author: cowboy PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:51 am
    —
ok I got the game installed right but cant figure out how to download the maps here and send them to my desktop so I can drag in the folder also need help finding yourname.pro????

#3: Re: alot of dh2005 questions Author: cowboy PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:17 am
    —
got everything figured out but cant find a download for yourname.pro any help?????

#4: Re: alot of dh2005 questions Author: cowboy PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:02 am
    —
nvm I didn't see page two but does anybody come here and post amymore?

#5: Re: alot of dh2005 questions Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 am
    —
for you name pro, go to the left side of home screen, patches and editors, when it opens scroll to bottom, click on the little drop box at the right, click on 2 and it will take you to page 2 where you will find your name pro. If you haven't done it already you need to download 2005 Hybrid patch ( which most of the new maps are made with) if you don't install it you can't play the new hybrid maps. Go to left side of home screen, click on 05 hybrid maps, when that window opens you will see at the top 2005 hybrid map patch, download it and install it into the folder that is named Game. Now you can download and play the new 05 hybrid maps, you should download them into the custom folder. anymore questions just pm me.

#6: Re: alot of dh2005 questions Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 pm
    —
cowboy @ Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:02 pm wrote:
nvm I didn't see page two but does anybody come here and post amymore?

Be aware that this is an International site and some of us are unfortunately asleep when you are awake.
Jimbo has answered for you but if you need any more help just keep posting in this thread and we will be only too happy to help.

#7: Re: alot of dh2005 questions Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 pm
    —
Cowboy, How's it going. Long time since I last talked to you. Hope all is good Very Happy

#8: Re: alot of dh2005 questions Author: cowboy PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 am
    —
doing good bud thx for asking im getting back into the game I already got six rares lol but still cant figure out where my screenshots are going I checked folder nothing I have windows 9 now I just got help from danthemanBoone with my exports the game was much easier with xp lol but I hope your fine ? and if you can help that would be cool bud!!!

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1