1st Deer with a Bow
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: 1st Deer with a Bow Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:22 pm
    —
I hate the bow sight in this game, the pins are useless, but I finally decided to try a hunt with it. Passed up a few does, missed some smaller bucks, but this was the one I finally hit, and it dropped him in his tracks. Spent some time trying to get around him and almost spooked him a couple times, but it was worth it. Love the B/C Trilogy maps BTW.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: 1st Deer with a Bow Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:51 pm
    —
Congrats! If you talk to some around here, they will tell you that you are doing better then me. I used to be called butt shot Ray! I would chase them for hours with arrows in the butt. Could never get the aiming and lead down. So i think your are doing great Congrats again!

#3: Re: 1st Deer with a Bow Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm
    —
B.C. Trilogy. That was done a few years ago for sure.
Did you find Rez's building site on prerut and rut ( the first chapter. )

Did you know He actually got kicked out of B.C. for butt shooting the whitetails and never finished the build..

Evil or Very Mad

A B.C. trilogy was an attempt to build a progressive set of maps that started in the lower farmland in chapter 1, then in chapter 2 moved into the forest and finally up into the high forest meadows in chapter 3, crossing over 2 common boundaries on the way. Changes to the prey also occurs the further up the map set you go, as a result, chapter 1 is all Whitetail, but chapters two and three are in the mixed maps section, as they contain a mix of Blacktail , Mule  and Whitetail.

While the idea was successful it involved a massive amount of work. ( 9 maps ) Building the common boundaries where the maps overlapped was a bitch and I only replicated the idea once more with the mapset "Tricona Valley East and West" which was scaled back to a 3 season map set.

Any way, glad you had fun.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1