Moving House.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Moving House. Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 am
    —
Hi everyone.
Just a little heads up to let you know that I will be offline from tommorrow for about a week.
I am Moving house and not sure how quickly I will be able to get my internet connected at the new flat.
Confused

I do hope this will be the last move before They box me up for my final journey.
Laughing
Cheers.

#2: Re: Moving House. Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:16 pm
    —
Take some pics of your new place and post after you all get settled in. Would like to see.

#3: Re: Moving House. Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 pm
    —
Wow.. was that quick or not.
Yesterday I told My supplier I was Moving.
They said they would upgrade my connection to High speed 4G wireless at the same time, and at 9.00 pm this morning the courier arrived with the new modem.
Not even 24 hrs offline.

#4: Re: Moving House. Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 am
    —
I can make you a moving house!!

#5: Re: Moving House. Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 am
    —
Jimbo1952 @ Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:06 am wrote:
I can make you a moving house!!

And I bet it will only Travel in one direction and probably sound like a car.

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Moving House. Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 am
    —
Laughing

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1