Where should I go next ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005 Map Making

#1: Where should I go next ? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:48 pm
    —
Im at a loss. Run out of Ideas for the next map.
I've done just about every state in  the US, done Russia, Canada, Alaska, China, England, Holland, Switzerland, New Zealand and Australia.

Anyone have any Ideas for a Country, County or other Locale that would offer a great prospect for a new map.
Ive done Maps on request in the past, and we can use Google maps for the exact terrain of specific locations, along with some photographic references and personal input on locale conditions , this has resulted in succesfull outcomes for several maps.

So dont be shy. Give us a shout and I will look into any request I feel can be managed.

Cheers

Dan

#2: Re: Where should I go next ? Author: miriambrenda PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:53 pm
    —
Arches National Park is in america, but it would be a great map.

#3: Re: Where should I go next ? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:46 am
    —
Hey Miriam
Had a surf through the Arches and Bryce canyon, certainly some interesting formations there.
Looks more like something Jimbo might attempt, as there would need to be several custom rock formations built to bring it to life.
Specifically the arches.
Unfortunately custom rock formation models are beyond my level of competence, and I dont have any models that would be suitable.

But who knows, we might be able to twist Jimbo's arm hard enough to make him cry "Uncle".

The rest of the vegetation and ground objects would be available in the standard editor objects.
And we do have plenty of Mule Deer.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005 Map Making

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1