Biweekly Hunt 2-12-17 1pm est 2-26-17 1pm est
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

#1: Biweekly Hunt 2-12-17 1pm est 2-26-17 1pm est Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:32 pm
    —
Hunt 3 2007

Shoot 4 Axis Bucks for Distance
Subtract 2 Nearest from 2 Farthest
Highest Score Wins
WEAPON: .30-30 Winchester Bolt Rifle Scoped or Non
No Bonus
Send Entries to
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in
by 3pm est 2-26-17

#2: Re: Logged in, can't access map downloads Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:49 pm
    —
LogJumper here,
Confused This happens almost every time I log into this site. Just what is going on here?? Tired of having to re-enter my login info , or erase  the cookie list, just to enter  different sections of the site. Would like to have some help here, if possible.
If it keeps happening to me, might just try a new hunting site.

#3: Re: Biweekly Hunt 2-12-17 1pm est 2-26-17 1pm est Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 am
    —
Log,.... Sorry. Remember this is an old site using an old version of Nuke that has never been updated. Try using differant browsers. There is very little else we can do unless you want to donate large amounts of money to fix your issues. Sorry to tell you that, but that's the bottom line.
Respectfully
REZ325

#4: Re: Biweekly Hunt 2-12-17 1pm est 2-26-17 1pm est Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:48 pm
    —
Sorry guys can't post an alternate link.my com has eaten its hard drive again.
Hopefully back on line by the weekend
Not sure what's going on, best scenario is that the new drive was faulty so will be covered by warranty
Meanwhile using a tablet to communicate.
Maybe I need another for my headache.

Cheers

#5: Re: Logged in, can't access map downloads Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 pm
    —
LogJumper @ Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:49 pm wrote:
LogJumper here,
Confused This happens almost every time I log into this site. Just what is going on here?? Tired of having to re-enter my login info , or erase  the cookie list, just to enter  different sections of the site. Would like to have some help here, if possible.
If it keeps happening to me, might just try a new hunting site.

Tried  downloaging with Explorer. Works a heck of a lot better for downloading maps. Was using Chrome, but still have problems with it
Thanks for the  help.

LogJumper, a hunter of the first water!

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1