Do Mule Deer Bucks Eat KFC ???
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

#1: Do Mule Deer Bucks Eat KFC ??? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm
    —
The reason I'm asking is because There appears to be a major Obesity problem affecting the mule deer bucks I'm seeing up in the Dakota Meadows.
Seemed like a fairly simple objective for our last Top Gun mission but all the bucks Ive seen so far have been Grossly overweight.
This has resulted in great frustration when trying to get a big score. Finding a decent Mule Deer buck with a rack score bigger than his weight turns out to be somewhat problematical.

I've even resorted to hunting on low settings in an effort to restrict the amount of grass available to them but that hasn't helped any either.
( Truthfully I'm hunting on an old Office computer with no graphics capability while my main rig is away getting a new Hard Drive Installed )

Seems like the only answer is that the Colonel  has snuck in one of his drive throughs out on the map boundaries someplace in an effort to increase his bottom line.
Problem is that only the Mule Deer buck's bottom lines seem to have increased

Anyway, good luck to anyone still in it, Hope your having better luck than me. Maybe you might find tis ones brother out there.

http://www.hagadoo.com/2005recordbook/m6.jpg

#2: Re: Do Mule Deer Bucks Eat KFC ??? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 am
    —
Know the frustration your suffering but you have a  pretty good lead Very Happy  Myself got week 1 objective wrong week 2 not sure,went on vacation and left laptop in the car  Sad Then upon trying to start week 3  Monday discovered my cd got broken on my trip Evil or Very Mad  Amazon here I came,recieved Thursday Razz  3days to try and catch Dantheman

#3: Re: Do Mule Deer Bucks Eat KFC ??? Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:14 pm
    —
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
You were right Dan

#4: Re: Do Mule Deer Bucks Eat KFC ??? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:57 pm
    —
Jimbo1952 @ Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:14 pm wrote:
Get registered or Log in
You were right Dan

That sh2ts Funny

#5: Re: Do Mule Deer Bucks Eat KFC ??? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:44 am
    —
Get registered or Log in

I Bloody Knew I was right !!!

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1