Ron, Sit-Rep Please
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Ron, Sit-Rep Please Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:19 pm
    —
Up north here they have you all underwater with no let up in sight. So what's the deal? Are you swimming in your living room or what?
Please let us know.

#2: Re: Ron, Sit-Rep Please Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:23 am
    —
And they were Right,parts of this city will probably never be rebuilt  Sad  While my house is ok  my stepson lost Everything along with his father.Six feet of water in your house doesn't mix well.

#3: Re: Ron, Sit-Rep Please Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:36 pm
    —
Glad to hear you are all right Ron.
Sorry for your family though.
What can one say at these times.
It will take years to get back what they lost.
Hope they are able to make a new start as soon as possible.
Best wishes to everyone.

#4: Re: Ron, Sit-Rep Please Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:54 pm
    —
Latest Flood up date, This is just my Parish (County) think there was nine others that flooded
52,944 Homes
3,839   Businesses
1,775  Public Buildings
Too many cars to count
90 % hadn't flooded in 100 Years

#5: Re: Ron, Sit-Rep Please Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:46 pm
    —
So Sorry to hear Ron. Sad  homes are lost to the fire season here in the west.
but Not as many as you have lost to the water.

and the Tornado's in the mid west are just unreal.

Seems like no one is safe from mother nature anymore.  Thank God for the  people
that have been spared.

The homes can be rebuilt but lives are more precious. Hold your family close.

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1