What has happened
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: What has happened Author: hitmanLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:32 am
    —
Hello everyone, Loooong time no talk, I used to be fairly active, I pop in here from time to time to see how its going to see if the site is still alive. Sad to see the fact that gamespy killed the servers, I think I seriously went to the "Internet" tab of DH2005 the day before AND after they killed it, and even on the day before I still remember seeing quite a few open servers, though not as much as there used to be but I still don't understand why they didn't some how give people another option, aside from Direct connect

DH Tournament I played and sadly wasn't impressed, by todays standards DH2005 still have some decent graphics if you keep in mind that it was made in 2005! 11years later I am still wishing it was as active as it used to be....Im considering making a  server if anyone is interested....I have the hardware no problem, I used to be in a group before this site where we would download a certain set of maps, and it would cycle through them....

I still remember when I shot this bad boy, no cheating involved.....

[img]
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
260 Buck by Ernie Jr, on Flickr[/img]

#2: Re: What has happened Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:38 pm
    —
Taken off Utah, very nice. Don't think I ever got out of the 250's there.
We are still here and still have a couple of die hard's battling with each other every week. Not the same as yester years, but still kicking!

#3: Re: What has happened Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:51 pm
    —
Be Advised
We have 3 hunters still actively hunting our comps, But I believe they are just taking turns at being the winner each two weekly hunt.
Time they had a shake up as they are becoming too complacent.
Maybe its time we did something about it.

Nice buck there hitman. You would be welcome to join the comps.
Just check our rules for the comp and be sure you only use the Official 1.2 patch in your game, and download and instal our Hybrid patch so you can play the hybrid maps which we often use.

If your into map making we would be happy to host your maps here as well. Just Send me a PM and I will get you organised for the uploading.

Cheers

#4: Re: What has happened Author: hitmanLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:49 pm
    —
I don't know how to make maps (IM sure I could learn) but that's not really my forte, Ill have to look into that Hybrid Patch and Map thing.

#5: Re: What has happened Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:07 am
    —
Dh2005 hybrid patch.

Check out our prerelease and release discussions here.

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1587

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1597

If you have any problem downloading the patch from the site, send me a pm and I will supply a direct link to my Google drive.

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1