Confirmation e-mails broken
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Confirmation e-mails broken Author: perrybigbuck PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:28 pm
    —
Hi guys the confirmation link email doesnt come to my email. The system is probably broken.  Wasnt sure if this place isn't dead. It seems like the only good source for deer hunter maps around the net.

Can someone activate an account for me?

Account name: nanomed
E-mail:
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in

Thank you.

#2: Re: Confirmation e-mails broken Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:54 pm
    —
I know we are having a problem there. I currently don't have a solution to fix it cause of the age of the sites platform we are using ( very old nuke platform )
I am on the road right now, I will see if I can over ride the system when I get home tonight and activate that account. No promises though.
I'll post back.
REZ325

#3: Re: Confirmation e-mails broken Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:03 pm
    —
perrybigbuck @ Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:28 pm wrote:

Can someone activate an account for me?

Account name: nanomed
E-mail:
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in

Thank you.

OK, I looked into this. The email he provided does not match the email you wrote. I sent him an activation email to the one he listed. Please have him check that one. If there is still a problem, then PM me.

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1