Having trouble signing in/map downloads
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Having trouble signing in/map downloads Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:18 pm
    —
What's up? Tried to sign in several times today. Doesn't seem to be working right. Web site says I'm signed in, but won't allow me to download any of the current maps. Tells me that I'm not signed in and to delete the cookies. That's not working, either!
 Getting tired of this run around already. Probably be better to just forget this s**T and get on with my life. What do you think?

You don't have to answer this message,ok? Confused

LogJumper....

#2: Re: Having trouble signing in/map downloads Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:09 pm
    —
Sorry to hear you are having a problem.

I have checked the downloads and all appears to be working correctly from my end.
The fact that you are able to post suggests that the site is recognizing you as logged on and a member.

Did you try to load from the hotlink on the current hunt page, or did you go directly to the files and try from there.

Try This
Sign out of the site,  ( dont just close the browser) then sign back in again.
Go directly to files, the DH2005 mule maps, (Standard maps Not Hybrid) navigate to  page 8, midnight stalkers is the last file on that page, and try to down load it from there.

If that dosent work please let me know and I will send you an alternative link via your private message .

#3: Re: Having trouble signing in/map downloads Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:54 pm
    —
DanthemanBoone @ Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:09 pm wrote:
Sorry to hear you are having a problem.

I have checked the downloads and all appears to be working correctly from my end.
The fact that you are able to post suggests that the site is recognizing you as logged on and a member.

Did you try to load from the hotlink on the current hunt page, or did you go directly to the files and try from there.

Try This
Sign out of the site,  ( dont just close the browser) then sign back in again.
Go directly to files, the DH2005 mule maps, (Standard maps Not Hybrid) navigate to  page 8, midnight stalkers is the last file on that page, and try to down load it from there.

If that dosent work please let me know and I will send you an alternative link via your private

message .

Tried to download the map through the hotlink. Will try your suggestion next time I try to download a map, OK?
Thank you for the help.
LogJumper here,  a hunter of the first water!

#4: Re: Having trouble signing in/map downloads Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:17 pm
    —
LogJumper @ Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:18 pm wrote:
 Getting tired of this run around already. Probably be better to just forget this s**T and get on with my life. What do you think?LogJumper....

Sorry for these problems. The site is old and has never been updated and optimized. Since we are on a shared IP, our D/L's become problematic at times. Dan always posts and alternative site for D/L'ing to help out.

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1