Hunting for a DH2005 game map?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Hunting for a DH2005 game map? Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:29 pm
    —
To one and all there at Hagadoo...I've been looking for a game map  named "Padgets  Ridge V.A._prerut" I think I had it at one time, but I guess it's locked up on one of my unreadable game map cds..I've got several of them, but can't figure out how to recover any of them. Don't know if anybody else  has had that problem (yet), but any info would be appreciated immensely.
I copied them onto a cd back when I was running Window 7, or even Windows Vista, who knows at this point..Anyway, I can't recover them so far..
 Thanks for letting me pound away on the 'ol keyboard to ask about it.

LogJumper, a hunter of the first Water!

#2: Re: Hunting for a DH2005 game map? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:40 am
    —
The Map you are looking for is one of mine, named Virginia Woods, and can be found on page 8 of the DH2005 hybrid whitetail maps... in the downloads section here on hagadoo.

Padgets Ridge Va was the  original folder Name, and would have shown on the multyplayer game list in game.
Check your custom map list and CDs for Virginia woods, you may still have them.
It comes as three separate zips, prerut rut and postrut because of its large size but when all three are loaded into the game they become one 3 season map.

If you dont have it and have any problems downloading from site, let me know and I will PM you a link to my google drive storage.

#3: Re: Hunting for a DH2005 game map? Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:00 am
    —
DanthemanBoone @ Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:40 am wrote:
The Map you are looking for is one of mine, named Virginia Woods, and can be found on page 8 of the DH2005 hybrid whitetail maps... in the downloads section here on hagadoo.

Padgets Ridge Va was the  original folder Name, and would have shown on the multyplayer game list in game.
Check your custom map list and CDs for Virginia woods, you may still have them.
It comes as three separate zips, prerut rut and postrut because of its large size but when all three are loaded into the game they become one 3 season map.

If you dont have it and have any problems downloading from site, let me know and I will PM you a link to my google drive storage.

Thank you, DanthemanBoone, for your help with the map. It was listed in my map list, but it wouldn't load into the game. It's also  on my HD, but it still wouldn't play for some reason. Maybe had to have all of them to load properly, huh?
Thank again,
LogJumper here, A hunter of the first water!

#4: Re: Hunting for a DH2005 game map? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:44 pm
    —
What operating system are you using now.

Win 8 or win 10

Did you uninstall Dh2005 at any stage prior to updating your OS and forgotten to reinstall the hybrid patch or the 1.2 patch, ... and have you set both ... run as admin and run in compatibility mode for the game.

Oh and one more thing, have you unpacked the zip file and put only the Red spk file into the custom map folder.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1