NO entry for week 2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

#1: NO entry for week 2 Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:43 pm
    —
Between building a deck for my daughter, and helping the wife with our annual yard sale, AND not being able to hit anything with a bow it's with a heavy heart that I have no entry for week 2. So don't wait on me I will be back and ready to go in week 3. I hope next week we are using something I can shoot with.  

#2: Re: NO entry for week 2 Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 pm
    —
Shucks  I was hoping I was the only non-entry so Ron would have competition , but alas with the travel to Mesa to get the air conditioner fixed on my Truck Mad  and losing 5 days to no internet access  Mad
I too am just bagging it. good luck next week to all that is left to play for the next Top Gun. Very Happy

#3: Re: NO entry for week 2 Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:20 pm
    —
Come on now! Don't call it quits. Ron's computer can blow up or die, its been known to happen. Never say never. anything could happen. Good luck to all Smile

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1