Site records???
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Site records??? Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:33 pm
    —
was just wondering what happened to the site records pages that were on the left??

#2: Re: Site records??? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm
    —
Jimbo1952 @ Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:33 pm wrote:
was just wondering what happened to the site records pages that were on the left??

I don't know why it came up missing? I tried re-building it, but don't know how accurate the info in it is cause of the age of the info I restored from. I think it may be some what correct now, I will keep playing with it and testing it to see if it still functions correctly. Best I can do. As stated earlier, I do not have all the programs to write this stuff, and I don't think the programs are compatible with Win7 from my old XP OS. This will be the best it will get FYI.

#3: Re: Site records??? Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm
    —
Wasn't Me  

#4: Re: Site records??? Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:30 pm
    —
Thanks Ray.  

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1