Moving again
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

#1: Moving again Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:51 pm
    —
Well Im on the move again. Hopefully for the last time.
Next time I move I intend there should be only one box to shift, and I will be in it.

I have found an ideal two bedroom flat right by the Lakeside and less than a kilometre from the airport.
So give me a week and you can book a visit for one of the most brilliant summers in memory here in Rotorua NZ.
Babes on barbeques and beaches in bikinis.

Damn.. where did I pack my heart medications and those little blue pills  ....................  

Dont know for sure how long till my internet will be up again, hopefully only a week or so.

Catch you all soon

#2: Re: Moving again Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:11 pm
    —
Well Dan it's winter here when it's summer there...might just take you up on that...I'm pretty sure I can adapt to NZ Beer.

#3: Re: Moving again Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 pm
    —
Maybe we can get a Group rate ,Not sure about the beer though Very Happy

#4: Re: Moving again Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:54 am
    —
I wouldn't mind chowing down at a hangi  Razz , but if I have to ogle bikini's, I don't want
to do it with the smell of eggs in the air from Whakatane's sulfur geysers  Confused  not even to mention
how this old body looks in a swim suit.  Embarassed

Good Luck getting your internet back up and see ya soon.

hagadoo.com -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1