Change of Command
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: Change of Command Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:33 pm
    —
After long & hard thought, and with lower participation in the site and the weekly hunts,  Magnum1973 and I were going to allow the sites hosting service to expire. With that we decided maybe its time for someone else to take charge and run things. I made a brief forum post offering the site up for sale to any active member.
Some one stepped forwarded to pick up the rains and run things for at least the next year.

Effective Thursday, October 23rd, "RON4560" will be the new owner of Hagadoo.com Please give him all the support as you did me during his tenure. I ask that all Staff please continue to help run the site as you all have done for me. I will also be sticking around in a admin position helping Ron run the day to day operations if needed.
RON4560 will now be calling all the shots. What he does with the site is solely his call. If he wants to make it a mine craft site, he can. It will be his site totally. All questions about the site and its direction should now be addressed to him.

Now, one final note about the site I am leaving Ron. As some of you know, I recently upgraded my existing computer. With that I lost all my info  on my old hard drive. All the photo editing, fonts, banners, and so on were lost on my end. I will have limited capabilities on what I can do to the home page of the site. So if something can not be fixed, its probably more my fault then Ron's.

With that said, Thanks for stepping up Ron and continuing the legacy of our great site!

Last edited by REZ325 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Change of Command Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:33 pm
    —
Thank you Ray for all your hard work keeping the site going and I'm sure it will be in good hands with Ron, with that said, thank you Ron for keeping the site alive. I still have a lot of maps in my head I need to get out.

#3: Re: Change of Command Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 pm
    —
Thank you REZ for all your work, and thank you Ron for taking the torch! This great website will hopefully live and see some more traffic.

#4: Re: Change of Command Author: Semi PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:13 pm
    —
Thanks  Ray for your hard work, and thanks Ron for taking over the site.

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1