map not loading
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: map not loading Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:28 pm
    —
I have friend who just re installed dh2005 and has a few maps that after the loading screen bring up an error message that says "match finished map not working check log file" the map works fine on my game. I know I've had this issue on a couple maps in the past but can't remember how I resolved it. He has the cd version and is running win7. anyone else have this problem??

#2: Re: map not loading Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:24 pm
    —
Jimbo1952 @ Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:28 pm wrote:
I have friend who just re installed dh2005 and has a few maps that after the loading screen bring up an error message that says "match finished map not working check log file" the map works fine on my game. I know I've had this issue on a couple maps in the past but can't remember how I resolved it. He has the cd version and is running win7. anyone else have this problem??

Jimbo
Not sure but ask these questions.
1. Is it a hybrid map? is the patch installed?
2. Is he building any custom maps and has a custom level folder in the custom levels folder?
3. Did he get any D/L's off the site? As you know, the site is stingy about giving the whole D/L at times.
4. Is it a true CD version, ie.. not boot legged?

#3: Re: map not loading Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:33 pm
    —
not hybrid, not building custom maps, 2 of the maps are off the site, 1 is from me, normally if you don't get the complete map winzip won't even open it, and it is true cd version. and he has installed the 1.2 patch. it is only 3 maps he is having trouble with all the rest play fine including this months hunt map.

#4: Re: map not loading Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:47 pm
    —
Well IDK then? Maybe when Dan swings by he might have and answer. Sorry Sad

#5: Re: map not loading Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:49 pm
    —
I know I've run into this problem myself and it was an easy fix but can't for the life of me remember what caused it. and can't find it in the forums anywhere. LOL

#6: Re: map not loading Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:44 am
    —
Which maps are they jimbo.

#7: Re: map not loading Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:40 pm
    —
The map he got from hagadoo is cwh masterhunter  fuzzy nutz s island post rut. but it doesn't load in my game either. then there were 2 other games (not from hagadoo) 1 he got working after he installed the map editor and the other one I fixed.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1