Feedback requested.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Feedback requested. Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:32 am
    —
Anyone who has run the map Alberta 2014 could you let me know what the frame rates were on your computer and how much graphics capacity your computer has to achieve your result. I.E. , were you able to run Low, Medium High or ultra.

I intend to do some of the other 2004 stock maps and would like to know how much I can load them up with ground objects.
The object of the exercise being to keep them playable for the most people possible.

Thanks.

#2: Re: Feedback requested. Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:24 am
    —
Dan, on my pc it runs @ the low 30's on low in the trees and 40's in the open areas. On ultra it runs 13 to 15 in the trees and 18 to 19 in the open areas with no major problems. As you know I have one of the slower pc's on the site.

#3: Re: Feedback requested. Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:38 pm
    —
Running it on ultra on my laptop just fine! (nice map btw) getting a solid 50-60 fps.
Quad core AMD A10 processor
Dual graphics cards both in the Radeon HD 8000m series

#4: Re: Feedback requested. Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:56 am
    —
Thanks guys.
Both ends of the scale has to be a pretty good indication.

Have another ready for this month. It actually runs a little faster as well.

cheers.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1