Administrative Downloads?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Administrative Downloads? Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:03 pm
    —
First of all, let me start by saying I am really sorry for posting nothing but problems in recent days, and thank you for being so helpful!

Anyway, on to the problem. Should any maps be available only to administrators? In particular I am talking about the map Hunting in British Columbia(of course it would be this map that is blocked lol) and when I go to the download page it says: File Access Denied! Administrator Access Only(or something like that) I just want to know if this is an error and why it is there.

#2: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: Jimbo1952Location: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 pm
    —
It is being held probably to see if Misty wants to use it for the monthly hunt that starts tomorrow. after she makes her decision it should be released for all to download...be patient.

#3: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:39 pm
    —
alright thanks for the clear-up!

#4: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 pm
    —
does the same thing apply to all maps?

#5: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:28 pm
    —
jummpy123 @ Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 pm wrote:
does the same thing apply to all maps?

"All Maps", no. Which one(s) are you referring too?

#6: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:16 am
    —
There should currently be two maps on hold which were uploaded this week.

British Columbian Logging Rail
and
Alberta 2014

They are there for the site owner and other admin approval.

Newly uploaded maps are held untill the end of the month when they will be chosen (or not) for the upcoming months competition. Then all held maps are released.
This is done to ensure all competitors have an even start on the Sunday commencment of the new monthly competition.

NO PEEKING ALLOWED. Very Happy  Very Happy

#7: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:35 pm
    —
Ok, thanks! So would they be released at the last sunday of every month?

#8: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: DanthemanBooneLocation: Rotorua New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:05 pm
    —
Checking when the July hunt ends, 08 03 2014. the next hunt schedule will commence then.

See Misty's post, July 2014 hunt, top of post list.

#9: Re: Administrative Downloads? Author: jummpy123 PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:01 am
    —
ohhhh ok thank you!

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1