Amount of Deer
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

#1: Amount of Deer Author: Pat253m PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm
    —
I haven't played in a long time and recently installed the game again along with V 1.2 patch. It seems that when I used to play there were more bucks when hunting. My settings are on expert and when I do the wildlife view I usually have one real good one and about 3 other smaller bucks maybe in the 120" to 130"s.

#2: Re: Amount of Deer Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:23 pm
    —
Try a slaughter map. You will see them again. Keep looking, you will find them. What maps are you hunting on?

Also, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

#3: Re: Amount of Deer Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:54 pm
    —
A lot depends on the size of the map and the terrain. LARGE maps you can walk for Days and not see a thing, small maps with really high mountain's or deep water the Deer get stuck
and unable to travel to where the really want to be Sad  So if you get a Large map with high mountain's and deep water you see little and makes for a long boring week

#4: Re: Amount of Deer Author: Pat253m PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:31 pm
    —
Thank You! What happened to all the servers???

#5: Re: Amount of Deer Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 am
    —
Game Spy, which supported all the servers is no more. All servers now are ran through your IP . You have to give it to your friends to join. If you have an XFire account, I think you can find a few there if memory serves me correct.

hagadoo.com -> Deer Hunter 2005

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1