Dowmloading current hunt maps
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

#1: Dowmloading current hunt maps Author: LogJumper PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 pm
    —
Misty,
   Tried to download all the maps listed for the current hunt 'changing seasons'. Got all of them but 'Muley  Moonlight Madness'.. Sad  An  error message comes up for some reason.
Anybody else have that problem?   Will check back later for an answer, ok?   Don't really need the map for now, just concerned for others that may have a problem downloading.
Sad
Thanks,
LogJumper here, a hunter of the first water!

#2: Re: Dowmloading current hunt maps Author: mistyLocation: Midwest, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:26 pm
    —
I set all the maps for this hunt to be available to all registered users.  However, after reading your post, I checked it, and it is not working for me either.  In my case it says, "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" after I click on the 'go get it' button.  I think the link may possibly be broken.  Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.   Rolling Eyes  Sorry for the inconvenience.

#3: Re: Dowmloading current hunt maps Author: Semi PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:44 pm
    —
Tried to get the map but no luck

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Weekly Hunt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1